beavaroo

Do You LeaveYour Car like That?

To whoever left their Huey parked on the Cherno jetty on US 38 Texas; if you are going to leave your chopper unguarded at least take the keys with you.

ITS A TARP

If it was, their sniper was napping.

Flew it off the map West of Myshkino, landed and checked it for gear (nothing) then buzzed the NW airfield.

I feel kinda bad though, just as I was about to touch down on the tallest tower at Devil's Castle, somehow I was ejected and I wound up dead. I swear I didn't hit "Eject" and it had plenty of fuel. Can't say if it survived or not. If you're anywhere in the area jump on US38 Texas and have a a look.

Only someone who had hacked it in would be so reckless' date=' surely if you had found and fixed a chopper up you would care about its fate and value it.

[/quote']

I thought the same thing; no bullet holes or cracked windscreen and a full tank.

I kept thinking "Too good to be true! You're gonna catch a volley of lead!", but honestly, who among us wouldn't make a bee-line for it anyway. Who needs a Mak when you spawn 300m away from a chopper! :D

Man, it was one hell of adrenal rush though! My was heart pounding so hard when when I fired it up I could feel it in my feet!

Only someone who had hacked it in would be so reckless' date=' surely if you had found and fixed a chopper up you would care about its fate and value it.

[/quote']

I thought the same thing; no bullet holes or cracked windscreen and a full tank.

I kept thinking "Too good to be true! You're gonna catch a volley of lead!", but honestly, who among us wouldn't make a bee-line for it anyway. Who needs a Mak when you spawn 300m away from a chopper! :D

Man, it was one hell of adrenal rush though! My was heart pounding so hard when when I fired it up I could feel it in my feet!

Yeah man I hear that ;) must of been a fun joyride, I'd do the same if I spotted one like that.