Sign in to follow this  
onkyponk

Feedback on my Video?

I'm defiantly not asking for a sub or likes or whatever i just want some constructive feedback on my videos , most of which are about dayz. I've only really been making and uploading videos consistently for like a week and a half now so i'm defiantly very new. Anyway i hope you enjoy them  :beans:

Here's my channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/onkyponk3

Edited by onkyponk
  • Like 1

Maybe next time link a video by clicking special BBcode, then go to media and paste the video URL in Media URL, people can then view it via the DayZ forums

I watched your most recent DayZ video, it wasn't bad, but lacked any objective or drive to it. Robbing or talking to players is always more interesting than just plain shooting them.

Personally I always prep a game with a certain mentally or objective i.e stealing peoples pants, making them sing or beg for mercy.

Get your group together and have a set objective

that's just what I think anyway.

Edited by Mr duke
  • Like 1

Maybe next time link a video by clicking special BBcode, then go to media and paste the video URL in Media URL, people can then view it via the DayZ forums

I watched your most recent DayZ video, it wasn't bad, but lacked any objective or drive to it. Robbing or talking to players is always more interesting than just plain shooting them.

Personally I always prep a game with a certain mentally or objective i.e stealing peoples pants, making them sing or beg for mercy.

Get your group together and have a set objective

that's just what I think anyway.

Thanks , thats a good idea , Sorry about the link i'm not a very frequent poster on these forums ! 

Hey, fellow youtuber here. I started recording and youtube because I really like the stories that happen. When you start presenting us some footage we don't know what's going on so start with some narration of explaining of what is going on.

Cut the unimportant stuff out: when there is just running or just random talking or climbing stairs or checking things out for several minutes. Cut that out, if there doesn't happen anything interesting people will immediately stop watching. Also, keep them short! I'm talking about 8 minutes or less, and that is already long. Ask yourself, what are my favorite youtubers and what keeps their videos interesting qua montage. Good luck on your channel!

Edited by Tovervlag
  • Like 1

Hey, fellow youtuber here. I started recording and youtube because I really like the stories that happen. When you start presenting us some footage we don't know what's going on so start with some narration of explaining of what is going on.

Cut the unimportant stuff out: when there is just running or just random talking or climbing stairs or checking things out for several minutes. Cut that out, if there doesn't happen anything interesting people will immediately stop watching. Also, keep them short! I'm talking about 8 minutes or less, and that is already long. Ask yourself, what are my favorite youtubers and what keeps their videos interesting qua montage. Good luck on your channel!

Thanks ! i've only been doing this for about 2 weeks so im defiantly still learning 

hey guys ! a few weeks ago i came to these forums for some help , i got a few replys and today i have come back for some more feedback. I have tried to follow the advice i got and overall make my videos nicer to look at , snappy shorter and more entertaining. Hope fully you guys can take a quick look at my videos and see how i did. Feedback really helps me positive or constructive criticism please just take a few minutes to have a quick browse of my channel and leave a response either here or on youtube ! 

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzeySFPyONX_okYB5y1zhWw

hey guys ! a few weeks ago i came to these forums for some help , i got a few replys and today i have come back for some more feedback. I have tried to follow the advice i got and overall make my videos nicer to look at , snappy shorter and more entertaining. Hope fully you guys can take a quick look at my videos and see how i did. Feedback really helps me positive or constructive criticism please just take a few minutes to have a quick browse of my channel and leave a response either here or on youtube ! 

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzeySFPyONX_okYB5y1zhWw

Merged