Sign in to follow this  
Longs

Invisible Zombies

Okay I did a search and all that came up was people posting up that this is a bug or complaining about it.

At the moment on rare occasions I've encountered invisible zombies, I know this is a bug because I can't see them just hear them hitting me yet my friends are able to see them. I know it's not very realistic but it adds a twist to the regular predictable boring zombies, Namalsk used to have those invisible Bloodsucker things and they were pretty cool.

I dunno I really like the realism aspect of DayZ and invisible zombies probably aren't every ones cup of tea. Just thought I'd suggest something that's already in the game as a bug could be added to the final release.

No... not just on a realism level.

I feel that this would leave you at the mercy of fortune. Choosing to cross an 'empty' street would be a risk, whereas with visible zombies you can see them and make informed decisions. Zombies who hide in buildings however would be a welcome change, as it would add to the tension when looting.

• Like 1

I agree it leaves a lot to chance I was just throwing it out there as an idea because essentially it's in the game at the moment as a bug and with the regular zombies being so easy to take on this adds a little bit of a challenge.

haha what?? i cant stand the invisible zombie lag, if that was made to happen on purpose, it would be the worst ever thing that could be in dayz or any previous pc game, maybe youre just joking about the in game current situation tho op, im not sure haha