Sign in to follow this  
panos21

Allow us to paint the protector cases.

So here I am at the northwest airfield looting, when all of a sudden I find 3 protector cases in the fire station. I grab them and I start to distribute my loot. Case 1 : Ammunition and magazines , Case 2 : Food and Drink, and Case 3 : Misc items.

Now the thing is that I don`t have a way to know in which case I have what, and in a case of an emergency that could be fatal, so what I`m suggesting is this : Allow the cases to be painted with Green/Black paint, and any future colour that may be added in the next updates.

I strongly believe that this will make the cases x10 times more valuable than they are now.

Thanks for reading me.

Edited by Mighty_Greek
  • Like 14

Never thought of that.. awesome idea tho.. would be a neat feature indeed. Have my Beans

• Like 1

Yep like it  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

why not?

Edited by UmBe

I'm actually in favor of MANY more items being paintable (I mean, IRL you can paint almost anything with spraypaint), and this is definitely one of them, though I never actually thought of it in that regard; it makes perfect sense, though. I'll give you my only Pristine can of beans, and I'll even open it for you with my Badly Damaged can opener!  :lol:  :beans:  :thumbsup:

• Like 1