Sign in to follow this  
robophant

can't go prone anymore (Exp build)

Have you checked your keybindings if something has changed?

Have you checked your keybindings if something has changed?

nothing changed... i still can crouch tho

random ideas? any fractures? maybe if arm is broken and you cant prone... not idea if it has that effect ,as not tested that.

random ideas? any fractures? maybe if arm is broken and you cant prone... not idea if it has that effect ,as not tested that.

would be funny but no.

i am a freshspawn since every "session lost" or even "no message received" will delete my character and i have to start all over again...

even restart did not help... still cant go prone

(also, rubberbanding on experimental servers becomes worse again... unplayable)

might want to check that threat: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/197745-bug-go-prone-vs-prone-exp-04512499/

Appearently there are 2 different keybindings "go prone" and "prone", and one of them does not work in exp. branch.. recheck which one of those bindings you are currently using, and try the other one. .. its the "go prone" that is not working regarding the OP in linked thread.

Edited by Agrefits

might want to check that threat: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/197745-bug-go-prone-vs-prone-exp-04512499/

Appearently there are 2 different keybindings "go prone" and "prone", and one of them does not work in exp. branch.. recheck which one of those bindings you are currently using, and try the other one. .. its the "go prone" that is not working regarding the OP in linked thread.

wow thats it

thx a lot :)