coolslider

glabal ban 0ad9cb no hacks or moded guns

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981092454/screenshots/?appid=221100

is a link to my screenshots of my gameplay with my friends

i was on the krazible server this morning after gearing up i was preparing to log out in the 2nd floor of the ATC jail not in the glitch room but in the hallway. when i hit player list bc i joined an empty server. after joining this server i noticed 1 more player had joined and to check if it was clear to log out and not be killed in log out mode i leaned back and alt looked around saw it was clear and moments before pressing the escape key the 1 other player clan taged d.t.k day time krazible banned me from the server. global i dont even know if this is possible for a server admin to initiate a global ban or not but i am now unable to join any servers.

my steam in security text authenticated so i know know one hacked my account

as u can see in the screenshots from freinds to conquests i have not been hacking.

now everyone has killed someone and found that they have a hacked mag in there m4 and to see what its is like picks it up and unloads into the sky to see if it truly is infinate or not but after i did that once i dropped it in a pine tree so the now fresh spawn hacker cant find it without hacking in another one.

yesterday i came from svetlajarsk as a fresh spawn and coming past osha towards ne airfield i found a sniper on sniper hill knocked him unconcious and took his mosin after killing him i scoped in on somone inside the ATC bubble or glass dome sighted in at 300 meters and shot him dont know if i killed him so i popped of a couple more shots then realised that i should have had to reload at this point but it wasnt. moments later i was killed by someone who was teleporting up the hill towards me and died. fresh spawn 3 steps banned for game hack 140  rejoined same server ran from beranzino back to ne airfield as soon as i entered the single hanger side jail i closed the double doors behind me and got same ban.

thinking maybe the mosin guy was an admin i cut my losses and moved on . new server new friends . played on maybe 10 different servers for hour each gathering resources. then went to work

got off work and logged in played for 6 hrs this morning havent even been to work after death after death in beranzino on the apartments i set my goal on low pop servers to regear. 5 servers later in the krazible server partialy geared up i get the global ban i am typing about

now i have allready contacted battle eye with the screenshots and gameplay footage. but i have heard they dont respond to emails fast and i have seen a couple of battleye members snooping these posts

Sever administrators do not possess the ability to issue Global Bans, only BattlEye does. You will need to be patient for a response. Posting it here will not help you for we cannot help you.

• Like 1

As Inception. pointed out - global bans are handled by BattlEye.

Assuming that you haven't already, contact BattlEye Support...

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Beware that if you did cheat your cheat was detected (hence the ban) and there is no chance that you will be unbanned.

• Like 1