Sign in to follow this  
sexysev

Zero Days Epoch Chernarus | HIGH FPS | Epic Custom AI Bases & Loot | Huge Gold Mine | Take Clothes | No Weight Limit | Snapping & FastBuild AND MORE

Zero Days Epoch Chernarus | HIGH FPS | Epic Custom AI Bases & Loot | Huge Gold Mine | Take Clothes | No Weight Limit | Snapping & FastBuild | Self BB | Rewarding Missions | Safe Traders | And Much More

**IP/Port: 216.244.84.156:2302**

**TS3 IP: 184.69.48.238**

High FPS & No Pay To Win!

We offer custom missions, all with rewarding loot. They range in difficultly from find the ammo box or supplies highlighted somewhere in a circle on your map to assaulting AI. The harder the mission the greater the rewards...We have spent a lot of time getting these tweaked just right.

We also offer a custom Gold mine which is very well done, you have to check it out.

Other quick points:

• High FPS!!! And we aren't just saying this. We have gone through the map only adding what is needed.
  • Custom AI bases - one of which is very hard to complete but the payout is worth it...if you are up to the task.
  • Weekly events
  • No pay to win
  • No abusive admins! We are just like you, so sick of tired of power tripping kiddie admins. All of our admins are over the age of 30.
  • Good mix and friendly and PVP player base. Be warned our PVP players are very skilled
  • 24/7 Daytime
  • 3 hour auto restarts with warnings
  • All Epoch vehicles
  • [Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:ON]
  • Active and very friendly admins

Scripts & Addons:

• New Trader Locations
  • Custom Traders
  • Snapping / FastBuild PRO / 60M Plots
  • 100% exclusive missions to zero days
  • No Weight Limit
  • Self Blood Bag
  • Take Clothes
  • Safe Traders
  • Tow & Lift
  • Auto Refuel
  • Starting Gear
  • Call in care packages by clicking a place on the map for 2 breifs
  • Deploy Bike
  • Suicide
  • Dance at fireplaces
  • Random skin on spawn
  • Starting Gear
  • Custom loot and animated chopper crash sites
  • Added vehicles, helis, jets, etc. (All OP rockets, crazy jet weapons have been removed though)
  • Custom AI missions & Bases

Future plans:

Safe cracking *(wont be easy to crack)*

Zero Days is a new Epoch Chernarus server and we would love if you would come join us.

The server was started because our group was sick and tired of admin abuse, laggy servers with too much added to the map and vehicles everywhere = easy mode. So if you are looking for a server that offers a true DayZ Epoch experience look no further.

Edited by Sexysev
  • Like 1

Awesome server, I personally get up to 120 fps in some parts of the map and 50 or more in bigger cities. Great missions, an awesome area west of Kamenka that has a load of AI but a huge reward if you take it. There is an area by Skalka that has a lot of gold ore veins, you can get a couple of briefcases worth of gold from here if your into the whole smelting gold thing. When you are killed or you kill someone their clothes spawn on the dead body rather than having a scroll option to take the clothes, if your inventory is full then a box spawns with the clothes in them. The no weight limit thing is nice you can carry multiple walls and such without passing out. 10/10 great server, I have been playing here for a while and will be staying here.

- Lt_Couch

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by LT_COUCH

What happened to the server?

we were playing it last night without any issues and now its down :(

The server host is having trouble, it will be back up as soon as they are able to fix it.

New server and TS ip....dont ask.

**IP/Port: 216.244.84.154:2332**

Zero Days Epoch Chernarus | HIGH FPS | Epic Custom AI Bases & Loot | Huge Gold Mine | Take Clothes | No Weight Limit | Snapping & FastBuild | Self BB | Rewarding Missions | Safe Traders | And Much More

**IP/Port: 216.244.84.154:2332**

We offer custom missions, all with rewarding loot. They range in difficultly from find the ammo box or slupplies highlighted somewhere in a circle on your map to assulting variaring in skill level AI. The harder the mission the greater the rewards...We have spent a lot of time getting these tweaked just right.

We also offer a custom Gold mine which is very well done, you have to check it out.

Other quick points:

* High FPS!!! And we aren't just saying this. We have gone through the map only adding what is needed. Only 30 vehicles spawn on the map *(but you can still buy more gold you earn via missions or mining)* to ensure a lag free high FPS experience that some other servers claim to have but just don't get it. You also have to work for vehicles or if you are lucky enough find one. This brings back the importance of vehicles and the old DayZ feels.

* Custom AI bases - one of which is very hard to complete but the payout is worth it...if you are up to the task.

* Weekly events

* No pay to win

* No abusive admins! We are just like you, so sick of tired of power tripping kiddie admins. All of our admins are over the age of 30.

* Good mix and friendly and PVP player base. Be warned our PVP players are very skilled

* Starting Gear

* Custom loot chopper crash sites

* 24/7 Daytime

* 3 hour auto restarts with warnings

*All Epoch vehicles

* [Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:ON]

*Active and very friendly admins

Scripts installed:

* Snapping & FastBuild PRO

* No Weight Limit

* Self Blood Bag

* Take Clothes

* Safe Traders

* Tow & Lift

* Auto Refuel

* Starting Gear

*Call in care packages by clicking a place on the map for 2 breifs

*Deploy Bike

*Suicide

*Dance at fireplaces

*Random skin on spawn

Future plans:

* Safe cracking *(wont be easy to crack)*

Zero Days is a new Epoch Chernarus server and we would love if you would come join us.

The server was started because our group was sick and tired of admin abuse, laggy servers with too much added to the map and vehicles everywhere = easy mode. So if you are looking for a server that offers a true DayZ Epoch experience look no further.

Is anyone else having issues getting on to the server?

Its the new arma2 patch. should be ok now though! :)

Hey guys,

Im having dramas getting onto your server. I have made the change to Steam and have been playing on your server since the changeover. The other day I tried to get onto your server and got an error msg saying" This server is dependent on downloadable content and has been deleted. Then follows on with a massive list of what has been deleted. I have since found these files in the @DayZ_Epoch folder in my Arma2 OA games folder. So i havent deleted them and dont knnow why i cant get on. I have re-installed Arma2 and OA 3 times and have re-downloaded Epoch mod twice, still with no luck. 

Im wondering if you guys can give me any info why it isnt loading correctly. 

Cheers

Sardins

Try loading in using dayzlauncher or dayz commander - let me know if you have problems still.

The problem you are having sounds like your epoch files are in the wrong /dir/ or you dont have them enabled/using the wrong launch parameters. 

Hey Sev,

I have tried using both commander and launcher, with no luck. When i try and join your server via commander or launcher it sends me to a server called "Bleak Cabal DayZ". Then i get the error msg.

I searched for that server and the IP is the same as your server but the port number is different, the IP is 216.244.84.154:2392. Not sure if my computer is reading your port number correctly.

I don't think the Epoch folder is wrong or missing files, because i can join other Epoch servers without any issues. 

Cheers

Sardines

I have heard of it putting you into the wrong server before. What version of arma are you running?

Try DZC a few times...see if it keeps putting you in the wrong server. 

Is epoch enabled in your extensions?

Arma2 is running on version 125548.

I have tried 6/7 times via commander with epoch enabled and disabled in the expansion section.

Do you have teamspeak installed? I can walk you through this.

yeah mate. I just jumped back on to look check if it was working, i now have to download epoch mod again. 

Ill jump on TS when its finished