Aubinator

This Dad Plays DayZ - What a Dick Move... (Deception)

I've heard of these deception tactics before, but never experienced them until now. Be aware, you can't trust ANYBODY. lol

I present to you: "The Dick Move"

I noticed that the mike icon didn't appear when you tried answering him, seems like you forgot to press caps lock. That meant he didn't get any replies from you, and some peope have very strict "no communication = death" rules.

• Like 1

I noticed that the mike icon didn't appear when you tried answering him, seems like you forgot to press caps lock. That meant he didn't get any replies from you, and some peope have very strict "no communication = death" rules.

oh but I did notice that before the other guy shoots the zed OP did have the mic icon when he says "I'm bleeding" or some such to the guy that ran up so communication was made and it was pretty obvious that OP was bandaging when douchebag just shoots. who shoots a guy with a handful of rags and a pickaxe anyway?

• Like 1

didn't notice any deception, he shot the zombie and you spoke to him but you didn't speak in game only in the video. He then shot you when your animation started which sometimes means someone is pulling out a pistol. Just normal stuff nothing special here.

O.o

Damn, I thought for sure I was chatting with him. Might have been holding the shift key by accident. Well that chances everything! Haha