Sign in to follow this  
ASMS_Leader

Lol Check this child out...

So, good amount of people know me in game. I've helped NUMEROUS bambi's in game and in the forums through thread or messaging. I've messaged countless members in the forum wanting help playing because they're new most men, but obviously some female if they created a thread saying "help I'm new" lol gender don't bother me I offer the hand either way... Well long story short just had some troll, I guess with his gf's picture up, that responds and than sends this message I'D LOVE TO PASTE IT and give the name, but I'm sure there's some issue with that so I won't till a mod gives me the ok.

But kid pretty much says "ha, u thought I was a girl, you're stupid and trying to get laid online(wait...what???) you should watch who you message and try to help cause that'll get you killed/raped in game or IRL (again, lol , WTF???)"

Now this is absolutely hilarious bc I made a prior thread about kids using a girls pic in a forum pretending to be chicks lol and here's on right here. Funny thing was this kid's talking about getting to know someone first and being careful bc of what can happen IRL....lol now I'm sorry last time I checked dudes pretending to be chicks have prob gotten worse things done to them. Just sayin. Now if/when a mod gives me the ok I"ll copy/paste this message and blow this little turds spot up bc even though I understand there's some chump guys online trying to be chivalrous to hit on girls lol little scummies like this kid are just going to slowly, but surely, turn this community into a bunch of bandit KOS D-bags not interested in actually helping each other out

Don't talk to girls online, they are all working for Dateline NBC and Chris Hansen.

Edited by Cute Carl Grimes
  • Like 1

Now if/when a mod gives me the ok I"ll copy/paste this message and blow this little turds spot up bc

No.

If you have received troublesome messages please do use the report-button as we will be able to see the messages, if you feel like it's not appropriate. Please do not go out of your way to name and shame, especially not with the words you chose above.