Sign in to follow this  
qww

will building colours always stay the same?

i wonder if it will always be the way it is now? will houses and other buildings always stay the same colours in every town?

i do like the map and towns as they are, i take it for what it is,  while the improvement would be massive. im wondering if this is something that we can expect to see in future, houses and buildings were painted different colours ?

example, the big red or green houses with upstairs rooms, would be such an improvement to see maybe a blue one in some towns, or any colour, except red or green, it would feel so much more realistic, immersion, and make a town feel more individual . this applies to all buildings, except obviously red brick buildings, fire stations, etc.

• Like 2

I agree with this and think it would be a nice addition to the game. I don't think they need to actively change colors though, if that what you are suggesting. I do think that every painted building should have different colors, especially if they are in the same town.

I agree with this and think it would be a nice addition to the game. I don't think they need to actively change colors though, if that what you are suggesting. I do think that every painted building should have different colors, especially if they are in the same town.

i had hoped my explanation was clear enough, but i am suggesting adding new colours for the houses/ buildings, where appropriate.

edit, well not even suggesting, because i assume its somethign that devs will already have considered, im just discussing it really, i may put it as a suggestion.

Edited by qww