Sign in to follow this  
xerxies

Server Reset Timer

Can someone give me an official answer on Server reset timers?  Can I change it beyond a 2 hour restart?  I use Gameservers.com for my server rental and dont have an option throuh by server provider to adjust the reset timer.  

The settings are in your Control Panel, I don't fully understand what you are asking to do, can you elaborate?

Can someone give me an official answer on Server reset timers?  Can I change it beyond a 2 hour restart?  I use Gameservers.com for my server rental and dont have an option throuh by server provider to adjust the reset timer.  

Movin' to troubleshootin'

• Like 1

Im wondering how I can change the reset timer value.  I dont have acess to the control pannel through Gamerservers.com  is ther somewhere else that I can acess the control pannel?

Im wondering how I can change the reset timer value.  I dont have acess to the control pannel through Gamerservers.com  is ther somewhere else that I can acess the control pannel?

You will need a login in for the admin control panel to access server restarts to make any adjustments.  If you have your GS member log in just create a ticket if you have misplaced your ACP log in to obtain it.