leo235

White flag / HERE I AM

Id like to be able to have a long flag, so i could get noticed by other players. Either to show Im friendly or just to find my buddies.

Doesnt need to be found, because a stick and a T-shirt should always be in reach and would take the primary slot. just make it big enough.

maybe a white flag isnt the perfect implementation (it clearly is!) but just some way to get noticed when you want to. Wave your hands, jump and shout or a whatever

I always thought a flag sticking out of your backpack would be good. It could signal you to be friendly....or a target.

LoL a bandit is a bandit and would choose a friendly flag just for the fun of deceiving everyone and you would be like, "oh look friendly, nothing to worry about then.." back turned, bang, dead!

Id like to be able to have a long flag' date=' so i could get noticed by other players. Either to show Im friendly or just to find my buddies.

Doesnt need to be found, because a stick and a T-shirt should always be in reach and would take the primary slot. just make it big enough.

[/quote']

That shit gets you killed...

LoL a bandit is a bandit and would choose a friendly flag just for the fun of deceiving everyone and you would be like' date=' "oh look friendly, nothing to worry about then.." back turned, bang, dead!

[/quote']

there are no bandits.

but even if there were, what kind of "bandit" would want to make himself a target?

lots of shit gets you killed, this shit might save your life when you have no friends IRL, because you always get the urge to carve a little Z in their forehead and youre near the hospital with 700 blood.

LoL a bandit is a bandit and would choose a friendly flag just for the fun of deceiving everyone and you would be like' date=' "oh look friendly, nothing to worry about then.." back turned, bang, dead!

[/quote']

there are no bandits.

but even if there were, what kind of "bandit" would want to make himself a target?

lots of shit gets you killed, this shit might save your life when you have no friends IRL, because you always get the urge to carve a little Z in their forehead and youre near the hospital with 700 blood.

The point is it wouldn't work like that. I agree with Rilenz, you either run into Bandits who don’t care about it, or Bandit’s will abuse it to get people to come to them. And yeah, some bandits also call for help in side chat to deceive people. And at the point that wearing the white flag could get you shot, and the fact that someone with a white flag is in no way a guarantee that the person is friendly or not, you end up with the system just not working (people shoot white flaggers, or white flaggers are NOT friendly) I guess.

I didnt completely think of this idea to get immunity from bandits, but just to be able get seen.

Also when Im behind a wall and I wave my flag, because I spottet another player that has nothing to do with banditry, but with communication. You see 4 white flags behind a wall, you run. No shots fired situation solved.

Of course youd be kinda stupid not just to drop a sole survivor, when youre in a group of 4, but whatever...

AND THE ACTUAL REASON IS TO GET NOTICED FAR AWAY by your buddies for example

A button to put your hands in the air, which requires you to holster your weapon. It's both a signal and a demonstration of your friendliness - to fire, you'd have to take the time to re-holster your weapon, and it makes you more visible.

A button to put your hands in the air' date=' which requires you to holster your weapon. It's both a signal and a demonstration of your friendliness - to fire, you'd have to take the time to re-holster your weapon, and it makes you more visible.

[/quote']

Yeah thats cool too, although I would like something to make me REALLY visble. like a smoke grenade i suppose....

OMG!: GIVE EVERY PLAYER A FULL INVENTORY OF SMOKE GRENADES ON SPAWN!