Sign in to follow this  
Sketchz

DayZ Standalone Wallpaper Speedart | Life of a Bandit

Hey guys, Just made a new video wallpaper for dayz! Hope you guys enjoy its the life of a bandit,

2qi9ybn.jpg

Edited by kichilron
Removed Begging.
  • Like 5

enjoyed this quite a bit. there are a few things that i think should be fixed though. around the bottom of the z you can see the corner from one of the pictures popping out. and i think you should trace the middle finger so that theres no background sky around it. just me personally though good job.

Please make sure to read the rules, specifically this bit:

Please do not post a topic asking for subscribers with a only a link to your Youtube channel provided. Instead, post a video of yours in the Gallery; if users like your video(s), then generally they will subscribe and/or provide feedback.

Thanks i didnt see that

Please make sure to read the rules, specifically this bit:

Please do not post a topic asking for subscribers with a only a link to your Youtube channel provided. Instead, post a video of yours in the Gallery; if users like your video(s), then generally they will subscribe and/or provide feedback.

I like it, transitions from picture to picture are pretty good, aside from the one in the top left, but it is hard to transition from a wall to grass.

Nice Job!

I like it, transitions from picture to picture are pretty good, aside from the one in the top left, but it is hard to transition from a wall to grass.

Nice Job!

Thanks buddy

Pretty cool, always wondered what process these things go through, now i know.

Glad to portray that imagery to you :) aha 

Definitely portrays the montra of a bandit. I'll use this when I get my new gaming laptop.

Thanks that means alot man :) 

The wallpaper needs contrast. A black logo on a dark background is bad. Also what is the point of having a subline "life of a bandit" if nobody can read it because of this dark red messed up texture and layer style? Just keep these things in mind for the next projects.

But I really like the colors =)

The wallpaper needs contrast. A black logo on a dark background is bad. Also what is the point of having a subline "life of a bandit" if nobody can read it because of this dark red messed up texture and layer style? Just keep these things in mind for the next projects.

But I really like the colors =)

Thanks for the criticism i agree it was too dark and really rushed, theres multiple things I would have done better, I agree with you, not my best work :P