pickerrs

Can't find Novodmitrovsk

Experimental servers only town.

Edited by Tupoun
  • Like 2

Are you on the experimental branch?

It has yet to come to stable branch.

If you play on experimental you even spawn in it, I think.

Novodmitrovsk, or "Novod" for short, is a large city located north east in the ChernarusMap, west of Svetlojarsk. Due to its proximity to the spawnpoint Svetlojarsk and the north-eastern coast, it is a place frequently visited by new spawned players and Survivorssearching for Loot. Its size can be compared to the large south coastern citiesChernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk. The City was added in the 0.45.12499 experimental version, although the street patterns were visible for a few months until the real implementation.

Edited by Cuqah

Thanks all. I'm on Stable but, curiously, it says 'Experimental' when I log in so I assumed there had been a re-naming of the Server type.

Thanks all. I'm on Stable but, curiously, it says 'Experimental' when I log in so I assumed there had been a re-naming of the Server type.

No worries, once they fix the rubber banding that experimental currently has, they will most likely release this patch to stable.

Then all kinds of fun will start, such as fishing, animal hunting, AKM parties, dudes patroling towns in Orel & police uniforms etc :).

edit: And yes, Novo is really nice city, seems as big as Elektro I would say.

Edited by Hombre

If you play on experimental you even spawn in it, I think.

Better than the Berenzino spawn though.