Sign in to follow this  
stolenbanjos

Neck Slot for Rope+[items] to be worn around neck, Ear/Teeth trophies

Inspired by a post from kerayz on reddit. His idea was using pliers to pull teeth or knives to remove ears and keep as trophies from kills/muggings in a burlap sack. This evolved into wearing them on a necklace. This made me think of Toadvine from Blood Meridian and his ear necklace, Kerayz mentioned Daryl Dixon from Walking Dead.

Then it hit me.

How about adding a neck slot to our character so that we can add items like compass, binocs, etc... + rope and wear them around our necks. It would definitely have a realistic feel as many hikers/outdoorsmen/hunters wear things around their neck irl for easy access. Of course don't forget to let us do some apocalypse dental/facial surgery work with those pliers and knives as well so we can wear our trophies from other survivors and zombies.

Credit also to some folks that have mentioned this in other threads on this forum, there was no direct suggestion thread about it, so here goes.

• Like 5

Wearing stuff around your neck is a good idea but I would say something like ear neck laces, as much as they are a good horror idea, I think its something that you would see too much of.. perhaps if the ear necklace is hard to achieve/craft so you don't see players with that specific item very much so it is a surprise when you see it than yes why not.

How about belt slots too, rifle slings, bandoliers etc, neck slots are a great idea.

How about belt slots too...bandoliers etc, neck slots are a great idea.

between bandoliers plus neckslots for compasses etc, my small item needs are satisfied!! great idea, and it might be implemented, it might not, but it is good to think about!

• Like 1

I want his clock for the neck slot

Flavor-Flav4.jpg

• Like 1