Sign in to follow this  
TheRedishFire99

Help with my dayz server

this is how I made my server        

I have been trying to solve this problem for about a year now I followed the steps exactly but with 1.8 or 1.8.1 there are no vehicles when I don't set up the data base and run the server vehicles spawn but when I set up the database vehicles don't spawn they would spawn in 1.7.7 and 1.7.7.1 but the 1.8 patch did something weird to the server

I have been trying to solve this problem for about a year now I followed the steps exactly but with 1.8 or 1.8.1 there are no vehicles when I don't set up the data base and run the server vehicles spawn but when I set up the database vehicles don't spawn they would spawn in 1.7.7 and 1.7.7.1 but the 1.8 patch did something weird to the server

Are you saying that without the Database the vehiclespawns don't work? That's normal and intended.

Are you saying that without the Database the vehiclespawns don't work? That's normal and intended.

No the server files have its own database when i create the database with xampp as seen in the vid it dosent work but if I use the database with in the server files vehicles do spawn but with the the other database the the vid told me to create dosent spawn vehicles even if I run the spawn function it says that the vehicles are there but when I go to the were it says the vehicles are  in game there not there