Sign in to follow this  
bananana00

Duct tape (Mute player)

Duct tape used as a mute device, so when a player is restrained if you have duct tape you can mute them with it so they cant speak or shout for help. It would be a great function connected with the the burlap sacks. You should be able to take the duct tape of your face when you are not restrained any more. Which also suggest you should implement a dragging system or carrying so you can take them somewhere and kidnap them :D.

• Like 12

You have my beans for the mute xD

We should be able to restrain ppl whit it too just like handcuffs.

Edited by KamiOfKOS

Doesn't work in real life  ;)  :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMmNm8StK4

You could just use multiple layers and wrap it around the head in addition to putting something in the victims mouth. Might take a little longer but the results should be much better. Thats basically a gag made out of duct tape (there might also be a clothing version).

I like to hear them scream and beg for their lives before I beat them senseless with my bat and then blast them in the head with my Mosin. Just personal preference.

nice idea for stop annoting persons talking but you need to do crafting with DUCK TAPE AND RAGS put rags in the mouth after put duck tape and now prisoner is not talking

• Like 1