Sign in to follow this  
Steven89

i think bear traps are awesome

why i think they are cool ? well me and my buds play in a group of 4 and we love building up a camp but now its a little pointless building one because the tents bug and the cars just random despawn so yeah tents eat gear stuff is not cool.

if this gets fixed bear traps could secure your camp a little more you just cant stay at your camp 24/7 and its a matter of time someone finds your camp :D

i think the idea is cool :D broken legs :D fyeah

2 Hopes I have bear traps.

1. They can't be placed indoors.

2. Anyone can disarm them whenever they want. In reality, a strong stick will do, you just can't reset it so easily.

Carebear here.

Traps will encourage people to be more mindful of their surroundings. Check doors, thresholds, paths, stairs, around corners.

I really hope they aren't too obvious, otherwise that will make them somewhat pointless.

That said, there should be a limit on how many traps a single account can set. Maybe five. Or three. Or perhaps just one.

i hope u cant spot them to easy.... a limit of three would be ok :D traps traps traps :D

With a limti its ok or else put traps random in the woods >_>

You actually wouldn't do any real damage with that method.

Gotta set traps in locations where people WILL walk through, like a road or along a wall, for example.

the bear traps better not respawn on server restarts like tents, wire, sandbags and tank traps do when they are dismantled