Sign in to follow this  
Aj90lfc

annoying black border

When i play the game on EXP or Stable build i have an annoying black border around the game, i've changed the settings in game multiple times, even going to 200%, 75%, 50%, 100% resolution but i can't get rid of it, is it a bug? Here's a screenie of my cfg file, can anyone help me with this? 

Untitled18_zps44bb42d7.png

When i play the game on EXP or Stable build i have an annoying black border around the game, i've changed the settings in game multiple times, even going to 200%, 75%, 50%, 100% resolution but i can't get rid of it, is it a bug? Here's a screenie of my cfg file, can anyone help me with this? 

I think you should check your video driver settings. What is you monitor native resolution?

Right click the cfg file, and ensure the read only box is unchecked, this will allow any ingame changes to be saved. 

Right click the cfg file, and ensure the read only box is unchecked, this will allow any ingame changes to be saved. 

It's already unchecked, i made sure about this beforehand because i edited the view distances and stuff for more frames, last time this happened i could still remove the black border by changing res in game, but it's not happening atm.

I fixed it guys,  i had to change my user interface down to 1600x900 x32 and then back up to 1920x1080 x32 and now i'm full screen again, weird bug where it gets stuck thinking it's rendering at a certain res when it's not.