Sign in to follow this  
karlkurtz32

Zombies spontaneously dying

A zombie was chasing me from a distance across a field. I raised my M4 and sighted him up with my ACOG. Just as I was about to pull the trigger he just fell over and died. Anyone ever see this?

Yep, i have seen this with a zombie chasing me across a field...he just dropped.

I didn't hear a sound but assumed someone had shot him for me....dunno, a mystery....i left the area pretty quickly.

That's exactly what happened to me. I quickly checked the player list and noticed that I was alone in the server. Strange stuff.

Yup, it actually was. My initial thought was that maybe he slid down the small hill and "fell" to his death.

it was the ghosts, they wanted you for them selves. 

This wasn't near Green Mountain was it?

Yeah it actually was. I can't remember how close though. I was leaving Green Mountain and heading SE to Kozlovka.

Yeah it actually was. I can't remember how close though. I was leaving Green Mountain and heading SE to Kozlovka.

Oh God!  Now everything is crystal clear!!

• Like 2

Now your player has a dark spell upon it. A curse if you will...

Sometimes the zombies kills themselves sprinting down hills. Much like players breaking their legs when sprinting down stairs... 

If I have a zed on my heels and no weapons or low on blood, I always look for a hill or incline to pull him down. Ravines are great zombie traps.

A zombie once died after tripping on a hay bale outside a farmhouse.

Also, if you pull them out of a city into a forest, they will just trip and die, as if there was a force field.

Some things are better left untouched. Never speak of this again.

A zombie was chasing me from a distance across a field. I raised my M4 and sighted him up with my ACOG. Just as I was about to pull the trigger he just fell over and died. Anyone ever see this?

The game is so realistic, zombies die of a heartattack.