Sign in to follow this  
Mays (DayZ)

Where is all the action at now?

Like, before it was all at Elektro. I want to go kill some bandits, so yeah. 

Berezino. On every server with a population over 15 people, there will be deathmatches going on in Berezino. It is just one of life's constants, like death and taxes.

• Like 1

And on the experimental its the new city, Berezino is almost back to the quiet old days there.

Where is the new city?

Berezino and NEAF are the new areas to meet combatants.  I dipped in there last night and killed three bandits at the hospital and two more down at the apartments before I made a break for Polana to lick my wounds (that is where I "live").

It's usually centred around the police station in Berezino, right?

Berezino is mostly a hotspot because a lot of the new spawn points are near it, whereas the southern ones have been removed.

Yeah, the NE end of town.  There will still be some folks up towards the hospital at times, but it is mostly the school/lumber yard, downtown, and the policestation/medical facility.

Go near that area and you will ALWAYS find action on a 30+ man server.  You will likely find an unlimited ammo mag and your death eventually as well, but it is a fun run to restart when you are ready to regear.