Samps

things that make you rage quit

Yes I've seen a server or 2 that do that. Very helpful.

Lol, only helpful if they actually look at the time and not the number of players ;)

• Like 1

Only quit 1x. Twas many many moons ago...

I was stupid enough to climb an Office tower ladder and got the your dead bit. Came back to my body which was sideways in the tower and let me tell you I was dam near the end of 10 minutes, maybe had 30 seconds left [had a timer running]. Started accessing my body and the server restarts. Lost everything.

Spend 2 hours gearing back up, finally got back to where I was. Log on to a server where some friends were playing and was wiped fresh on the coast. Tried 2 servers that were in my favorites to see if I could get my gear back…nada.

Logged right out of TS and shut everyhting off as quickly as possible…the end.

I'd say it depends on the level of rage,

Friendly fire despite me being rather good with communication on my end? Table flip

Death due to FPS drops of doom that randomly come up while a zombie does things to my butt that I'd rather not have? Cringeworthy feeling to the nads

Ladder related death from the action button flinging me off of the school? Laughter, a pang of sadness at the loss of gear but still hilarious.

KoS death? Le shrug, don't care 'bout that anymore, it's just about expected anyhow.

Friendly fire.

Oh yeah, the friendly fire can be pretty infuriating! A few weeks ago I got shot twice by friendly mosin wielding lovable idiots. I could handle the first one, it was chaotic and we were getting shot at by like 5 people. Miraculously I survived to escape. Then like 10 minutes later me and my only surviving teammate were looting khelm because all our stuff got wrecked and my buddy gets cornered in a building. I come around the back and shoot the guy in the back of the head, put his stuff on as mine is literally all ruined and then my buddy comes out the door and screams into vent OH MY GOD THERE's ANOTHER ONE! and shoots me right in the face lol. I couldn't handle it. had to quit for a day or so.

getting KOS doesnt make me angry, glitch through walls and ladders doesnt make me angry. getting killed by a zombie because the game lags and on my screen im on the 2nd floor of a building but the server still sees me as in the middle of the street getting pummeled makes me rage quit. yes, i know its alpha, and bugs really bother me much, but dying to lag makes me want to punch my monitor.

I don't rage quit but I do get upset if my death is my own fault i.e. when I do something I shouldn't have and I knew better. One thing that never bothered me were bugs, you can't do anything about them until they are fixed, so getting angry or ragey because of them is silly to say the least.

Stuff from Arma 2 that has not been fixed in the standalone like not being able to run upstairs, can't run up small inclines and A LOT of other bs from Arma 2.

Dean Hall making more empty promises 

Arma 2 bugs

frankiehacker still not banned

glitchers

nerds on forum telling peopel they are not allowed to have an opinion because it's "alpha"

nerds telling other players they are not allowed to rage/vent because it's alpha

nerds who use alpha excuse for xxxxx (insert)

Edited by greenfish

the Thing that makes me ragequit most of the time:

PISTOLS NOT SHOWING UP IN HOLSTERS!

if they dont make it so that i can put a banana in the Holster and others i meet can see it, I WILL NEVER EVER PLAY DAYZ AGAIN!

Edited by brumey

Not sure I can aggree with this statement. Anger is simply an emotion, it's completely justified to get mad. It is perhaps wierd to get angry at something you are trying to entertain yourself with, but considering how movies and books play with your emotions, I see no reason why games can aswell. If you sincerely only find joy in the game, I think that's a wonderful thing, but I like emotionally bumpy road in DayZ.

Concerning the "win" part, I do aggree, however you'r still left with a bitter feeling once killed, fairly or not. Subjective I quess, but I'd argue most arn't happy dying atleast :)

Never said I don't get angry..  I hate dying to, but to "rage quit" is utterly useless.  People throwing joysticks and mice and beating monitors and keyboards is NOT repeat NOT healthy.

When I die I give a "FFS!" but then I hit respawn and begin again and enjoy relaxing and chilling and roaming the country side

I don't rage quit over a game why get so angry over a GAME it's just a GAME relax a little bro

Never said I don't get angry..  I hate dying to, but to "rage quit" is utterly useless.  People throwing joysticks and mice and beating monitors and keyboards is NOT repeat NOT healthy.

When I die I give a "FFS!" but then I hit respawn and begin again and enjoy relaxing and chilling and roaming the country side

Then I missunderstood you, my apologies :) My "rage quits" consist of just turning off the game and resetting my head, going outside helps alot for me in competetive games.

Magazines not being in the guns or near the guns. I can understand someone taking the magazine out for safety or something, but to have the gun and no magazine in sight is bs. Magazines should more often than not, spawn in the gun or in the near vicinity. Magazines for a civilian .22 calibre weapon should not spawn in military locations. They should be in houses, with the guns. 

Only get seriously mad when I make a mistake that gets me, or worse me and my group, killed. Or getting OP mike tyson punched by a new spawn who magically can't be hit by a gun at point blank range. But really don't think I've ever rage quit, maybe put it down for a brief spell.

No clipped through a stair and than wound up throught the building falling to my death........so much loot..........:(