TYLERLIKESTACOS

Zombie distractions

Essentially what I'm going for is exactly like what is in sniper elite v2 you pick up a rock/brick/bolt/bottle and toss it into an area around a corner from zombies to distract them and make them focus on that area and allow you to slip past unseen. I know this may make the game too easy but it can be toned down to where it only works if its within like 3 feet of a zombie or on concrete or something like that. Let me know what you think.

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El00O2guBYQ

• Like 1

Wow, great idea.

I wonder how they could code it in. Maybe take out all of those useless cans and bottles I see all over the place!

I honestly haven't been able to run the game on my own pc but I've played it at my friends and didn't seem to be able to but that was a while ago so I don't know if it was implemented since then but if not then that's why this is up.

I was being sarcastic. Yes, you can. It works quite well. With cans and bottles.

Also, smoke grenades work very well. Flares at night.

I was thinking along the lines of this thread but with new items

E.g. Egg timer, Rape alarm XD I know these seem like silly items but both are very noisy, one has a timer on it and lets be honest, are far more likely to be found in a shop then a variety of different colored smoke grenades.

Also fireworks!!! this game needs fireworks! XD

What if you could throw a zombie head to show zombies that you are not to be fucked with? Or another good distraction is to add a loot-able dinosaur. That will distract them fuckin zombies

I was actually thinking about fireworks. I was also thinking Laser pointers so you could literally guide zombies out of your way at a distance. Of course the drawback to this would have to be that others can find you instantly by following the laser. But think about how great it would be to guide zombies into another player

Edited by Conrad

Wow, great idea.

I wonder how they could code it in. Maybe take out all of those useless cans and bottles I see all over the place!

Or the cans and bottles could be the thing we use to do it.

i love throwing flares and chemsticks though. its like a private rave at the end of the world.