Sign in to follow this  
agentneo

Logitech G13 Keyboard/ Joystick no longer working in Experimental.

I have an issue with Logitech G13 Keyboard/ Joystick no longer working in Experimental.

dayzlogi_zps23df7438.png

This joystick usually works for my character movement/ vechicle steering alongside the keys on every Arma and works fine on Stable branch Day Z SA. The screenshot here shows me in options in experimental branch and you can see the Logitech stick (logitech g13 Stick Y-) selected for char. movement here. However it no longer registers in game; and if I move it to assign/unassign it no-longer registers.

To test if this is an issue with other controllers, I plugged in my xbox controller, which I had configured previously for testing purpose. Anyway- it no longer registered either (neither shows up in devices) and the cues for pressing X/ A were not there as they normally are if I launch with it plugged in.

Edit. Too add, I have been on experimental branch about 3 weeks ago and not had this issue.

Edited by AgentNe0
  • Like 1

I have an issue with Logitech G13 Keyboard/ Joystick no longer working in Experimental.

dayzlogi_zps23df7438.png

This joystick usually works for my character movement/ vechicle steering alongside the keys on every Arma and works fine on Stable branch Day Z SA. The screenshot here shows me in options in experimental branch and you can see the Logitech stick (logitech g13 Stick Y-) selected for char. movement here. However it no longer registers in game; and if I move it to assign/unassign it no-longer registers.

To test if this is an issue with other controllers, I plugged in my xbox controller, which I had configured previously for testing purpose. Anyway- it no longer registered either (neither shows up in devices) and the cues for pressing X/ A were not there as they normally are if I launch with it plugged in.

Download a 3rd party app like Motionjoy or Xpadder and use your gamepad through that. I dont believe its an overall issue as my friend was playing with his last night on experimental servers, and I use a Nostromo with no issues myself. So perhaps your drivers or something along those lines is posing an issue? Or its just a corrupt file perhaps... I dont know, good luck though. Try the app solution as the first time I connected mine to DayZ I had to do it that way and it worked out just fine. 

I have the same issue, 360 control isn't in devices. its like it was completely removed I hope not. went back to stable just to try and it works fine. go back to experimental and its a no go. need a fix for this asap. without using third party programs its just not the same. so please don't tell me that. cant wait till it goes stable. cause its unplayable for me with mouse and keyboard as I have bad arthritis in my hands. :beans: