ThatDayZNoob

Supermarkets. Wat do?

When I think of the word "Supermarket" I think of a large Wal-mart type building. However, when I go to a supermarket in DayZ.. I am presented with a Seven Eleven. Are there larger supermarkets out there that I just haven't found yet?

No. These are the blinds on the map. You a permitted to call it a convenience store, if you like.

Wait until you get a load of the hospital.

No, there are no real "Supermarkets." Only convenience stores. Me and my buds have just taken to calling it as such since it makes a great deal more sense than the "supermarket."

Still, some half-decent loot can be found there.

I've seen the hospitals before, and I see NO resemblance to a hospital at all. But, oh well. Thanks for the info guys.

This IS the mod that calls a fire pit a fireplace, and a full sized axe a hatchet....

Also, another quick unrelated question.. Uhm.. What the hell is this star thing by my name?

Also' date=' another quick unrelated question.. Uhm.. What the hell is this star thing by my name?

[/quote']

Not sure what it signifies, but it is directly related to post count.

This IS the mod that calls a fire pit a fireplace' date=' and a full sized axe a hatchet....

[/quote']

LOL, so true

Also' date=' another quick unrelated question.. Uhm.. What the hell is this star thing by my name?

[/quote']

Not sure what it signifies, but it is directly related to post count.

Yes, the stars are related to post count, and so is the title.

Blithering idiots like me get 5 stars!

I've seen the hospitals before' date=' and I see NO resemblance to a hospital at all. But, oh well. Thanks for the info guys.

[/quote']

Clearly you have never seen a hospital in Bulgaria :D

lol, it is russia, go there, go our of the big cities like moscow and see what it looks like, this game still looks better than reality... :)

Uggg, russian hospitals: If I ever wake up in one, I am RUNNING

Uggg' date=' russian hospitals: If I ever wake up in one, I am RUNNING

[/quote']

And if you need a blood transfusion, ask them to use a blood pack from inside the hospital, not from the roof or from the pile of trash in the backalley.

No' date=' there are no real "Supermarkets." Only convenience stores. Me and my buds have just taken to calling it as such since it makes a great deal more sense than the "supermarket."

Still, some half-decent loot can be found there.

[/quote']

like makarov and a enfieel next door?

bags, tents, food, drink, all the pistols, maps, compass, knifes, hachets, everything! but military grade weps