Sign in to follow this  
sircharlie

Server problems

So I am hosting my first Epoch server from my house so I can mess around for a bit but have come across a problem. 

I have the server up and running, but then installed admin tools and now when I go to join the server all is good until I hit the Dayz Epoch screen and it never loads. It counts to 120 and then forces me to disconnect from the server. Any idea of why this is? 

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You have more than likely done somethign wrong upon install, which is why it's not working anymore. Check your ARMA2OA.RPT, which will be located where your configs are. That will tell what's the problem.

So I am hosting my first Epoch server from my house so I can mess around for a bit but have come across a problem. 

I have the server up and running, but then installed admin tools and now when I go to join the server all is good until I hit the Dayz Epoch screen and it never loads. It counts to 120 and then forces me to disconnect from the server. Any idea of why this is? 

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Let me guess you can load to the players menu and then you click okay and you get past the first screen them it says waiting for sever to start authencation? Because.. I am having the same problem.

@Golly, I get past the server authentication, but then it goes to the Dayz Epoch screen and counts to 120 before disconnecting me. 

When I was installing the admin tools, I could not find this line in my server_cleanup.fsm 

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

and to run the tool, you need to change that to 

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Is there a second location other than, @Dayz_Epoch Sever\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm ? 

Also, these are the RPT issues: 

20:06:25 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
20:06:25 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
20:06:26 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
20:06:26 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
20:06:27 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
20:06:27 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
20:06:27 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
20:06:27 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
20:06:27 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
20:06:27 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Once again, any help is greatly appreciated.

@Golly, I get past the server authentication, but then it goes to the Dayz Epoch screen and counts to 120 before disconnecting me. 

When I was installing the admin tools, I could not find this line in my server_cleanup.fsm 

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

and to run the tool, you need to change that to 

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Is there a second location other than, @Dayz_Epoch Sever\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm ? 

Also, these are the RPT issues: 

20:06:25 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
20:06:25 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
20:06:26 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
20:06:26 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
20:06:27 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
20:06:27 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
20:06:27 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
20:06:27 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
20:06:27 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
20:06:27 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Once again, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thats not in sever clean up. It's in sever functions. under init. Let me know if you get it working.

Hmm...I do not have it in my server_functions.sqf either. Notepad++ is not able to find it anywhere...

I have also edited and changed out the dayz_server.pbo several times according to the video tutorial I am following. 

Hmm...I do not have it in my server_functions.sqf either. Notepad++ is not able to find it anywhere...

I have also edited and changed out the dayz_server.pbo several times according to the video tutorial I am following. 

Should be right here. 577f6001bda6b3fcfcbff919769410bd.png

Then

90cf21e8b14a0fc8eb05aee74b419c77.png

I'm still having troubles with mine aswell. Can't get passed sever authencation.

I just do not understand why it keeps reporting that my files are not found. They are clearly- 110% in the correct place. I guess I will look around for other, hopefully better tutorials.