GoIIy

Waiting for sever to start authentication

Okay, so I recently bought a dayz sever hosted by dayz.st and I tried installing admin tools using the free epoch admin tools and everything was fine till myself and none of my friends can log in because of this. I went back to the default .pbo and it was working fine but no admin tools. Any ideas why I can't log In when I have the modified .pbo

That is because you most likely did a mistake installing the tools if it's working with your default .pbo's.

Take a look at your ARMA2OASERVER.rpt to see what errors it gives you.

That is because you most likely did a mistake installing the tools if it's working with your default .pbo's.

Take a look at your ARMA2OASERVER.rpt to see what errors it gives you.

I'm new to the hole scripting thing how do I access my arma2oasever.rpt

EDIT: Or do you know anyone who can script and or help me.

Edited by GoIIy

I'm new to the hole scripting thing how do I access my arma2oasever.rpt

That is called a log file and it should tell you somwhere to view your logs. Can't remember, to be honest. I don't have any DayZ.ST servers. something like "RPT log" or something like that.

That is called a log file and it should tell you somwhere to view your logs. Can't remember, to be honest. I don't have any DayZ.ST servers. something like "RPT log" or something like that.

Hmm. Okay I'll look into it.

Did this end up going anywhere?  Did you get sorted?  Did you give up and crawl into a hole?

We still care!

Cheers,

Jimmy

• Like 1