Chicken McNiglett

GHOST Clan looking for new recruits to join our ranks!

The GHOST Clan is looking for both Heroes and Bandits alike!!!

Who Are We!?

We are a Dayz Clan that specializes in the Epoch mod. The GHOST Clan is well known for working in the shadows and going unnoticed by all. We strive to create the best community for our members by ensuring that the needs of everyone are met and that no one is left on the sidelines. We will do whatever it takes to safeguard our survival above everyone else's, even if it means causing a full out war!

What do we expect from our member?

- We expect every member to be respectful towards one another no matter the situation! If there are any   problems within the clan, go directly to the admins.

- We will not tolerate having any hackers or cheats within our community, anyone caught doing so will automatically be removed from the clan.

- Members are to always tell the truth, if problems have arisen, the truth is the only way to solve it, otherwise, it will only get worse for you in the end if it is found out you have been lying the entire time.

What are we looking for in our members?

- Can be of any age as long as the maturity level is proper.

- Players who have basic-vast knowledge of Dayz as well as Epoch.

- Someone who will not hesitate to carry out orders given to them.

- A person who always put the clan first!!!

*Exceptions are of course possible for every applicant if some of our criteria is not met. So please do not be afraid to apply!!

To apply to the GHOST Clan, go and visit the recruitment section of our website! http://dayzghostclan.enjin.com/recruitment

We have our own dedicated TeamSpeak server at DayzGhostClan.enjinvoice.com. Feel free to join it and chat it up with some of our members and even the admins. It also gives you a great opportunity to ask any other questions that may be floating around your mind!

Have any further questions or concerns!? Feel free to send me a PM or send us an email at DayzGhostClan@gmail.com.

Names Zach im 19 and interested. I have been playing both mod and SA but mostly Epoch. Hit me up on steam tbagnstuff

I would hit you up on steam if mine wasn't having a meltdown at the moment. One of our other admins will be trying to connect with you on steam, but in the mean time, If you'd like to know more, is there somewhere else I would be able to contact you? 

The areas where you can reach any of our admins are at; dayzghostclan@gmail.com, message me on enjoin, join our TeamSpeak at DayzGhostClan.enjinvoice.com, or just send me a PM right on here.

Edited by Chicken McNiglett

The GHOST Clan is looking for both Heroes and Bandits alike!!!

Who Are We!?

We are a Dayz Clan that specializes in the Epoch mod. The GHOST Clan is well known for working in the shadows and going unnoticed by all. We strive to create the best community for our members by ensuring that the needs of everyone are met and that no one is left on the sidelines. We will do whatever it takes to safeguard our survival above everyone else's, even if it means causing a full out war!

What do we expect from our member?

- We expect every member to be respectful towards one another no matter the situation! If there are any problems within the clan, go directly to the admins.

- We will not tolerate having any hackers or cheats within our community, anyone caught doing so will automatically be removed from the clan.

- Members are to always tell the truth, if problems have arisen, the truth is the only way to solve it, otherwise, it will only get worse for you in the end if it is found out you have been lying the entire time.

What are we looking for in our members?

- Can be of any age as long as the maturity level is proper.

- Players who have basic-vast knowledge of Dayz as well as Epoch.

- Someone who will not hesitate to carry out orders given to them.

- A person who always put the clan first!!!

*Exceptions are of course possible for every applicant if some of our criteria is not met. So please do not be afraid to apply!!

To apply to the GHOST Clan, go and visit the recruitment section of our website!  http://dayzghostclan.enjin.com/recruit

We have our own dedicated TeamSpeak server at DayzGhostClan.enjinvoice.com. Feel free to join it and chat it up with some of our members and even the admins. It also gives you a great opportunity to ask any other questions that may be floating around in your mind!

Have any further questions or concerns!? Feel free to send me a PM or send us an email at Dayzepoch@live.com.

Login Register

GHOSTS Site Info

ACTIVATE WEBSITE

Group Pay for this website!

This website is inactive, you can activate the website by clicking "Add Days" below!

Plan Details

Current Plan: Advanced Monthly Cost: $8.95

Expires today!

Clan website by efooter.png

© 2015 Enjin

Me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SapioiT/

Also, why don't you use a free forum service, if you think there is a risk you may not pay for the paid forum, for various reasons?

Edited by SapioiT