Sign in to follow this  
jayleann

hide items

helloooow,

my suggestion is that there should be a way to hide small items. Like Morphine for example. There should be one or two hidden slots in which you can put items in order to hide them from first glance. They could still be in the backpack or pants or whatever, but in order to find them you had to closely scrutinize the object. Because I would always try to hide very important items since I know that most bandits don't steal your clothes but just look what is inside. Scrutinizing could take some time and therefore in different circumstances (like when you are robbed in a very public area where the bandits themselves are in danger) they might not feel like risking anything and therefore you are able to secure items which normally would be taken away with certainty.

I'm not sure if the way I describe it was the best way to do it to be honest, but that is my idea.

• Like 2

I dunno, you will get trolls who run through town hiding all the items...

Although that may be the point, I feel it will be over used, and there wont be any point.

helloooow,

my suggestion is that there should be a way to hide small items. Like Morphine for example. There should be one or two hidden slots in which you can put items in order to hide them from first glance. They could still be in the backpack or pants or whatever, but in order to find them you had to closely scrutinize the object. Because I would always try to hide very important items since I know that most bandits don't steal your clothes but just look what is inside. Scrutinizing could take some time and therefore in different circumstances (like when you are robbed in a very public area where the bandits themselves are in danger) they might not feel like risking anything and therefore you are able to secure items which normally would be taken away with certainty.

I'm not sure if the way I describe it was the best way to do it to be honest, but that is my idea.

I think that's a great idea. Some jackets and pants can have random inner pockets. May be 1 hidden slot for pants and 2 hidden slots for jackets. And when checking someone's or a dead body's inventory, there should be an option "check for any hidden pockets" And that would be the only way to see them.

• Like 1