Vipeax

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

@Ladas325

No, read this thread correct and if you have ArmA X installed, you´ll find a solution.

@Roboserg

What i wrote there, is a must have for being able to play DayZ. You have CO?! So everything is fine. CO is the important thing!

I spawned with only one character and itís still there located, where i quitted.

... and now please calm down guys, i think they work on it and we are still in alpha stage.

@Roboserg

What i wrote there' date=' is a must have for being able to play DayZ. You have CO?! So everything is fine. CO is the important thing!

I spawned with only one character and itís still there located, where i quitted.

[/quote']

Nah sorry, I meant I use arma2 + oa + pmc + british armed forces = ARMA X

Hello Vipeax

I have the same Problem since the patch, can you pls fix it with my player id :(

( I have Arma X )

ID : 321922AX

Player name : Creed

Hello Vipeax

I have the same Problem since the patch' date=' can you pls fix it with my player id :(

( I have Arma X )

ID : 321922AX

Player name : Creed

[/quote']

Did you read the OP's post ? No fix for arma X right now. Wait for 1.7.2

There is a sort of fix that worked for me and other ArmA X users :)

Follow this > http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23085&pid=212654#pid212654 (Credit to TR!PLE)

It also works by deleting all files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\Beta

Then re-patch using 93965 beta patch found here > ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_93965.zip

To launch it DO NOT use the sixlauncher because that will download a newer beta patch. I use this http://dayz.sykotix.com/downloads/DayZbeta.zip to launch it.

Download and extract it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead folder and run as administrator.

To make it full screen use Alt & Enter

The game works as normal for me but i'm missing the debug monitor

Press H for the debug

Will try this, thx

There is a sort of fix that worked for me and other ArmA X users :)

Follow this > http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23085&pid=212654#pid212654 (Credit to TR!PLE)

It also works by deleting all files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\Beta

Then re-patch using 93965 beta patch found here > ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_93965.zip

To launch it DO NOT use the sixlauncher because that will download a newer beta patch. I use this http://dayz.sykotix.com/downloads/DayZbeta.zip to launch it.

Download and extract it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead folder and run as administrator.

To make it full screen use Alt & Enter

The game works as normal for me but i'm missing the debug monitor

Wait' date=' the 365 ? It works for me too, no need for any "guides". With 365 your char will disappear and you will spawn with someone else's char.

[hr']

Dont need to clean anything, just get the 365 beta patch.

965 <<<----

Yes, and its not the latest. And with arma x and 965 you spawn with someone else's characters.

hey guys. ive got the same problem like you... can my acc pls get fixed? my name is Remington and the ID is 103106AX. thx

They cant fix the IDxx atm. This was all said here.

try my checklist here in the thread.

what ? They said it can be fixed within 30 seconds on server side with a hive hotfix. Dont misinform people

Name: Wessi

Id: 8002AX

Getting the error mentioned above and tried several servers

Name: Master Chief

Id:Arma2 6630466 and Arrowhead is 225026AX

not sure which one is the right

thnx for your work

Name: Karriz

ID: 424257

Edit: I have ARMA X so there might be another fix, I'll try it. But if it doesn't work, will there be a patch fix for ARMA X users?

Edit2: Now I got it working by installing beta patch :)

Name: Rush

ID: 93188RFT

Version. 1.7.1.5

Please, Please help me

They cant fix the IDxx atm. This was all said here.

try my checklist here in the thread.

what ? They said it can be fixed within 30 seconds on server side with a hive hotfix. Dont misinform people

It was said' date=' that Arma X owners can´t be helped atm! These Arma X owners get the IDxx or somewhat.

BUT! this are not normal ID´s i meant. It was stated here, so please don´t say I disinformed anyone.

If this contains anything but numbers (say 123456ABC) it means you are running a version that we don't support yet, but it's an issue that has a high priority and will be fixed very soon.

THX for reading this thread soo careful ... sorry for this sarcasm!

Name: +DS_DV+

ID: 274818AX

Version 1.7.1.5

Please, Help, try since 3 Days to fix it myself ... dindt work :'(

Y'all make it way to difficult.

Here's the problem; dumbass patch maker.

Solution. Goto to the arma2 beta directory where arma20a.exe lives.

Check the version. If it is NOT 94209, then DELETE it and re-run your patch. It will install the correct version.

You're good to go.

For some reason, the software patch maker couldn't figure out the 'file delete' call.