Vipeax

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

i got mine working on sum servers i uninstalled beta 94103 and installed the next 1 down beta 93965 and joined a server the same beta and dayz version seems to be working....

You can find your player ID easily by going to the main menu of ARMA 2 -> Profiles -> Edit -> the ID that appears at the bottom of the tiny window that opened up. If this contains anything but numbers (say 123456ABC) it means you are running a version that we don't support yet' date=' but it's an issue that has a high priority and will be fixed very soon.

[/quote']

I can only assume you mean ARMA 2 within DayZ...I doubt my player can be corrupted. Also within ARMA 2 & A2:OA the IDs are numbers only - in DyyZ it's a number with AX on the end...might be worth clarifying in the OP?

I can´t connect anymore :( I think its the Arma2 X issue. I use the latest beta 94209 .. rollback to 94103 did not solve the prob.

IG: TRIPLE

ID: 29058AX

"Quote:If this contains anything but numbers (say 123456ABC) it means you are running a version that we don't support yet, but it's an issue that has a high priority and will be fixed very soon."

Your Player ID contains letters.

I accidentally spawned in the wilderness 22 kilometers away west from chernarus. Maybe my char is corrupted somehow.

Could you please help me out?

IGN: scip_

ID: 80385

thanks for you efforts in advance!

I used to be able to play? Always been playing from Arma X Edition but just decided not to work anymore.

UGN: koaster

ID: 323393AX

I don't see here any reply that some new characters were fixed. Did someone do something? I have opened a trouble ticket because of this with multiplay clanserver company and they are waiting on result of the character fix. Can someone take care about this and give us some info? I thought you are working on this as fast as is possible?? I spend week with this issue. Solve it, or give me a new copy of game and take back the one which I have right now!!!!

ID:60610AX

Name: [bAM] MГ_MДdФff

I tried to update everything but it didn't help. I have the Arma X edition.

Would be really grateful if someone could look into my problem!

@TR!PLE:

I tried to download 93965 and install it and nothing happened. I reinstalled whole pc and it didn't help. I did install Dayz on three different pcs(three different copies of game). On all it worked, but only on my it stopped.

Mr_Madoff:

Maybe between the interviews "how they are great" and between the twitter news "how they are great" they will find a second and will again fix two or three characters. So we will have fixed ours, sometime between next year spring and winter :)

I believe, in my case, this is how the haters are made, literary.

First the told us that this is because of HIVE file. I believe there is such possibility, but in my case, it wasn't logic. So I was forced to do own troubleshooting (http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=21981), which finished with result, that something has to be corrupted somewhere where we have no access. After this, Boneboys (forum admin, God bless him) gave me link to this thread, where I found out, that I was right. Since this, I am waiting on the rain. Nice to have you here, you can now wait with us :)

PS: sorry for my anger, but I didn't pay for game to watch the forum whole day, spending my time with troubleshooting your mess and awaiting miracle. You will sure understand to this.

I have Arma X.

ID:88582 manual installation of Dayz mode

ID:88582AX when Six Launcher is used

Both kind were working in the past on my PC.

"The server is running an incorrect version of server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin, please contact Dayz staff"

Its not the Six Launcher, its the latest beta.

Delete the beta, grab the 93965 manualy and install. You have to play on 93965 patched server, not on 103 or 209!

Do not use the sixupdater now, because he allways Dls the latest versions.

I completely deleted Beta folder and installed ARMA2_OA_Build_93965.

I still see same problem like before.

Two ends.

Six Launcher, message about side application.

Manual installation, stuck on "Loading" full loaded white line (loading process indicator) and sounds of the Night in background. Last week, always same sounds every time when I tried it. So it looks like character is stuck in time or whatever.

What I don't understand is, that this guy Vipeax, told us that we should write our IDs here and he will fix it. Now it is maybe 24hours what I did it and no sign of any action from his side. WTF?

The ID fix is only working for the NON-ArmA2 X versions and he said that in his post.

I can help you later maybe with teamviewer and in teamspeak, when I´m home.

If you have that time to wait, deinstall your Arma2X, reboot, install again and do nothing, till I´m at home ;)

!!! OH! There is something I have to ask for. Did you install the Arma2 official patch 1.60 before? (about 700 MB)

... and again, don´t use the six updater, to be sure YOU do all manually and not the updater atm.

PS: sorry for my anger' date=' but I didn't pay for game to watch the forum whole day, spending my time with troubleshooting your mess and awaiting miracle. You will sure understand to this.

[/quote']

The game we bought (ArmA X) works :) DayZ is a free mod that is currently being developed and has many bugs

What I don't understand is' date=' that this guy Vipeax, told us that we should write our IDs here and he will fix it. Now it is maybe 24hours what I did it and no sign of any action from his side. WTF?

[/quote']

If your ID contains letters and yours does then it won't work :(

Vipeax has a thread here that can help people without letters http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23085

I'm in the same boat as you but there is nothing can be done except for waiting :)

It's also worth noting that all the staff here work for free and in their own free time, Getting angry or arsey won't help or make them work faster

Can you please please notify me after you fix this id?

I can't check it myself since it's my friend's id :)

Player Name : Ahriman

Player ID: 6225350

PK Richie' date=' we ARE in this thread you linked! ;)[/quote']

Are we ? Oops

It's because there are 2 threads with the exact same title.

Post 1 > http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9124 (43 pages)

This post > http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23085 (5 pages)

Just trying to help :)

What patch are you using ? I've tried them all and i can't get mine working.