kryptex

DayZ I need players

i need players to keep my server running if anyone could join and help me get it off the ground it would be great

216.244.80.234:4302

megalus community

Federation clan is setup on there 

PLZ join to help me donation system is on there to 

Thanks,

[Federation] Hawk

Make it vanilla DayZ and you have a deal! :D

To playing on the server, not donating. I'm just a survivor, not Donald Trump.

Edited by Chaney.A

its a epoch server

also looking for 5 more staff members so if u wanna get in on that we need another admin full menu of admin 

Edited by Federation

Am I the only one sick of Epoch?

I miss having my friends blood bag me, and I miss pitching a tent in the middle of nowhere to avoid being found...

But most of all, I miss the feeling of constantly being hunted, and looking over my shoulders, knowing that no AI mission or safezone can save me.

The art of self reliance died with the public hive.

RIP

Am I the only one sick of Epoch?

I miss having my friends blood bag me, and I miss pitching a tent in the middle of nowhere to avoid being found...

But most of all, I miss the feeling of constantly being hunted, and looking over my shoulders, knowing that no AI mission or safezone can save me.

The art of self reliance died with the public hive.

RIP

Aint that just the truth?! :D SING IT YO!

If you find that you have posted in the wrong section, please make a moderator aware of it to have it moved or hidden. There is absolutely no poin in just editing your post to say "wrong section", as that will just clutter the forums.

Make sure to think before posting, that way you don't end up in the wrong forum. And even though you did repost your thread, you ended up in the wrong section again.

Moved.