Sign in to follow this  
peyotekonak

CTD after Dayz intro

Please excuse my english i am from asia

I just bought dayz yesterday and download complete today and i like to play but when ever i tried to play i got blacksecreen and crashed right after Dayz intro, i've already tried any solution like run as admin, run in window mode etc from http://www.dayztv.com/standalone/dayz-performance-guide-crash-fix/ but still wont work, i tried to play in my notebook its work fine. I believe my PC can run this game

My specs

Windows 7 

8GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 780 MSI TF

Remove all Steam start up parameters that you have added.

Close Steam.
Remove the 3 configuration documents in Documents / MY documents / DayZ  = 'name' DAYZPROFILE / name.vars / DayZ ).

Install Nvidia beta 337.50 (previous version led to occasional crashing for some users).

Start Steam, game should update automatically, then right click on game icon +  / properties / local files / verify integrity of game cache.

This will generate clean new files (if required).

The system specs that you have posted are more than capable of running DayZ,, I can only assume that you have a decent CPU to match.

In theory you have no need whatsoever to add any start up instructions.

Might help, might not.

Remove all Steam start up parameters that you have added.

Close Steam.

Remove the 3 configuration documents in Documents / MY documents / DayZ  = 'name' DAYZPROFILE / name.vars / DayZ ).

Install Nvidia beta 337.50 (previous version led to occasional crashing for some users).

Start Steam, game should update automatically, then right click on game icon +  / properties / local files / verify integrity of game cache.

This will generate clean new files (if required).

The system specs that you have posted are more than capable of running DayZ,, I can only assume that you have a decent CPU to match.

In theory you have no need whatsoever to add any start up instructions.

Might help, might not.

Thanks, i will try it right now ..

UPDATE : I tried anything you said but still wont work, i got blackscreen and i can saw my cursor.. Is there any parameter cmd to turn off antialiasing and etc ? I think the problem is graphic setup

Nvidia GeForce Experience has an optimisation tool for games including DayZ, give it a try and see if that helps.