funboy

Admin Abuse/Cheating on server DE13

For first: Excuse me for my english, obviusly i'm not from london.

Object: Admin Abuse/Cheating on server DE13(v1.7.1.5)dayzmod.com - by [sKS]Sonder-Kommando-Strurm

at 22:33 our scout sniper at the forest behind elektro fabrica ear a M107 shot that he suppose to come from South East, after 3 min of optical scavenging he see 3 well equiped bandit on the Drakon island, and we order a suppression fire to cover our assault action.

at 22:54 we arrive on the island without anything on our inventory, but we find 3 camping tent full of stuff on the beach so we will equip us and we go to punish them.

at 23:02 every bandit on the island is dead and is crying with momy, we are the king of the Drakon island now, and we find a Boat fully functional on the beach !

at 23:04 with some suprise we receive a full power rain of sniper shot from west of elektro ( wow they are fast to re-equip 3 full sniper but yes, they will have some camp tent full of stuff in the forrest then that is ok !)

at 23:08 our scout sniper comunicate us that dont find them, in the sight and cant cover us so we decide to use the boat to go away in the other direction, covered by the drakon island.

At 23:09 and 54 seconds GMT+1 time, after a 400 meters navigation we are kicked of the server from administrator, in my opinion because me and my clanmate have owned theyre SKS asses, and cause they wont lose theyr precious boat to continue shotting the survivor on the beach from the sure and zombie free spot of drakon. When we try to rejoin the server come LOCKED and after UNJOINABLE for us.

Obviusly we have the proof of this, cause we record every seconds of play ( like you can see in the attachment )

Post Scriptum & Off Topic: Our clan want to take a server too so every time some one try to make us like a dumb we can kick them out and close the door. Where we can buy a Italian server ?

So there I am admin on sks I have to say that HIV had problems and because the server has hung

and I can say only one root is right and who was not there

everything just shit

I'll translate it again

uhm, what? Goliath, the only way that could make less sense would be if you randomly mashed your keyboard.

höhrt auf scheisse zu erzählen

es waren 4spieler auf der insel,und haben euch nicht gesehen rüber schwimmen.dan ihr seit die unfair zocken

geht auf einen anderen server schwimmt rüber zur insel kommt auf dem DE13 server

solche typen solte man gleich rauswerfen

dan gegen abends hatte root probleme mit HIV das wurde gleich weiter gegeben an admins von dayz

also die nicht zocken können finger weg von dayz

auf dem server hatten wir 20spieler als zeugen

also wer da behauptet das es ein cheat dan deinstalliert den mod

danke