Chaney.A

New Vanilla Chernarus Server - Know of any?

So recently I got back into DayZ and I find that most servers aren't vanilla chernarus and the ones that are, are highly underpopulated.

I'm looking for a vanilla server, preferably recently wiped/reset- for some reason I enjoy fresh servers, not for the vehicles, just because... -taking place in Chernarus.

I'd like one with a TS, but not necessary.

I'm looking for a server that I can base on permanently; As well, I'm responsible, mature, and respectable. I'd be a shining star on the server.

If you know of any, or host any. Please PM me or respond to this thread post.

• Like 2

uk410 is a good server .. the FR servers the admins cheat by reading the logs to spy and kill you ,and the kick and ban if you kill them so i would stay clear of them . fr129 and fr 34 ..

but there are not many servers left at all . all going over to that pissh called standalone ..

• Like 2

the FR servers the admins cheat by reading the logs to spy and kill you ,and the kick and ban if you kill them so i would stay clear of them . fr129 and fr 34 ..

Could you elaborate on that? Any proof?

• Like 1

yes look at the post leftuppa made ,you banned him for so call ammo hack when you should no that any ammo mags in pack refill on bug out it's a glitch in the game not the players fault .. and you banned me for what killing bandits .. and being on a roof ,what did i shoot you to many times .. you make us laugh .... so tell me now do you read the logs much then .. ... and yes we have run plenty of servers so no how it all goes ..

I don't know about these French servers, thanks for warning me and other players of their claimed admin abuse, I'll keep an eye or better yet, just avoid it all together. 

However, can we get back on topic? I'm still looking for a NEW vanilla server. Not epoch or whatever. Vanilla Chernarus. If you know of any or have a group that frequents those kinds of servers, feel free to message me or reply back.

Ours is vanilla private hive with a 4 fire stations spread out across the map and a mill camp on the island as the only map extras. We have only been up a while and your welcome to set up shop.

See my sig if interested :)

Edited by Karmaterror
  • Like 1

Ours is vanilla private hive with a 4 fire stations spread out across the map and a mill camp on the island as the only map extras. We have only been up a while and your welcome to set up shop.

See my sig if interested :)

Thanks for the heads up man. I'm in the U.S. and don't always get the overseas servers on my list, so I'm glad you said something. Do you guys have a TS3? Is there a community, like a forum, maybe?

I'll go check it out now though. See what my connection is like.

yes look at the post leftuppa made ,you banned him for so call ammo hack when you should no that any ammo mags in pack refill on bug out it's a glitch in the game not the players fault .. and you banned me for what killing bandits .. and being on a roof ,what did i shoot you to many times ..

You are definitely a liar and a cheater. Using intentionally the ammo hack is cheating. And you are doing it everytime since there is no loot on the roofs. And you did not kill me since I don't play the game. I watch players with the gcam (that is why I know you are using an esp) and I code the mod to have enough logs to defeat cheaters. You are badmouthing on my servers because you are frustrated of your ban.

• Like 3

You are definitely a liar and a cheater. Using intentionally the ammo hack is cheating. And you are doing it everytime since there is no loot on the roofs. And you did not kill me since I don't play the game. I watch players with the gcam (that is why I know you are using an esp) and I code the mod to have enough logs to defeat cheaters. You are badmouthing on my servers because you are frustrated of your ban.

uh no i do not intentionally use the glitch i was saying that that is what happens .  can you no speak english read it first .. you play we see you in there so go figure .  and no you as a server admin useing what ever cheat to spy on ppl as YOU stated you do makes you a bad admin .. and for your info none of our clan use or condone hacks  .. we use a little thing called teamspeak and suprise suprise a little in game thing you may of heard of called  3rd person that enables you to see round and over stuff , every one knows this but you it seems .. and no we are not frustrated of bans just the teenage admins that issue them for no reason  ,and you need proof  of hacks . so what is your poor exuse of proof , oh sorry the stupid in game 3rd person ,and team speak ,and lets not forget the silly thing that enables ammo reload in yer pack .. hummm how stupid are you .. show me your proof before you accuse me of cheating .. and just cos you cant get somewhere dont mean a heli cant . we never go anywhere we cannot be shot with ease and do quit a lot on uk410 it makes for a good night with there admins who just come hunt us and kill us .. easy .. nuff said cos your makin yourself look stupid with yer wild its my ball and you arnt playing with it attitude ....

Look. I was trying to be nice with this, but you seem to not be listening. If you want to fight and bicker about some french server that may or may not have abusive admins is fine, not in my thread. Take it to a PM, we don't need to hear it here. I'm trying to run a thread that will help all vanilla players find good servers. Get lost or get with the picture.

On the flip side, I checked out that CreepShow server and it was ok. It ran incredibly well for me being in the U.S., but it loses points cause I have yet to see anybody on it but one person. And that's not fun.

Edited by Chaney.A

Still looking for more servers. Private hive are fine, not just vanilla. I just don't want to play a server that is a mod. Not Epoch or anything.

Look. I was trying to be nice with this, but you seem to not be listening. If you want to fight and bicker about some french server that may or may not have abusive admins is fine, not in my thread. Take it to a PM, we don't need to hear it here. I'm trying to run a thread that will help all vanilla players find good servers. Get lost or get with the picture.

On the flip side, I checked out that CreepShow server and it was ok. It ran incredibly well for me being in the U.S., but it loses points cause I have yet to see anybody on it but one person. And that's not fun.

just trying to help / warn ppl . i like to play dayz and not be subjet to admin abuse do you .. any how before you spit your dummy out the pram i found a fairly good u.s server too ..

u.s 3480  .. dont suffer hardly any lag , it does seem to suffer with being down a fare bit though but has plenty of players on when its up ..

how ever uk 410 has been the most stable we found . 

For what it's worth, I own and operate US3480 and it's a US based Official Hive server.  As of this reply, the rank is the toilet due to downtime on the hive last week; however, I suspect that will turn around over the coming weeks. We were ranked 19th in the world prior to the downtime.

It's barely related, but I feel obligated to speak on Faco's behalf.  I will personally vouch for the RAID WINE servers if that means anything.  Faco is a great admin, and knows DayZ code well enough to determine who is and is not cheating.  There is no reason not to play FR34 or FR129 if you're looking for a non-US official server.

Cheers,

Jimmy

• Like 3

It's barely related, but I feel obligated to speak on Faco's behalf.  I will personally vouch for the RAID WINE servers if that means anything.  Faco is a great admin, and knows DayZ code well enough to determine who is and is not cheating.  There is no reason not to play FR34 or FR129 if you're looking for a non-US official server.

Might be worth noting that he's the one releasing the official BattlEye-Filters for DayZ Mod, which should say something about his stand within the community.

• Like 2

yes it say's alot to acuse ppl of hacking ammo when there is clearly a game bug lol .. he's real good  .

Hi Chaney.A!
I run a fairly new vanilla DayZ server called DayZ Europa. I have some American players on it aswell, as a matter of fact one of my co-admins, who I met on the server, is from Georgia.

We used to have around 20-30 players every day but since 1.8.1 came out it's been a bit slower. I am however updating to it as soon as my server provider supports it.

The server runs vanilla DayZ 1.8.0.3 Chernarus on vilayer, which means a very fast and a very stable experience, even from the states. Team speak is available as well as a Steam Group where the latest info about the server is posted and players can interact.

We, the admins are a no kiddies and try to help others as much as possible.

There are two other threads about the server on this forum, one of them started by a player on the server. There you can see what others think about it.

Please join and see if you like it.

IP: 109.236.84.157:2702

TS3: tseu4.vilayer.com:10066

Cheers

Vinyl Junkie - Admin DayZ Europa

So recently I got back into DayZ and I find that most servers aren't vanilla chernarus and the ones that are, are highly underpopulated.

I'm looking for a vanilla server, preferably recently wiped/reset- for some reason I enjoy fresh servers, not for the vehicles, just because... -taking place in Chernarus.

I'd like one with a TS, but not necessary.
I'm looking for a server that I can base on permanently; As well, I'm responsible, mature, and respectable. I'd be a shining star on the server.

If you know of any, or host any. Please PM me or respond to this thread post.

Edited by vinyljunkie

US3480 is up and running with DayZmod 1.8.1 if you're still on the hunt for a place to play some vanilla dayz on the official hive.

Cheers,

Jimmy

Hi Chaney.A!

I run a fairly new vanilla DayZ server called DayZ Europa. I have some American players on it aswell, as a matter of fact one of my co-admins, who I met on the server, is from Georgia.

We used to have around 20-30 players every day but since 1.8.1 came out it's been a bit slower. I am however updating to it as soon as my server provider supports it.

The server runs vanilla DayZ 1.8.0.3 Chernarus on vilayer, which means a very fast and a very stable experience, even from the states. Team speak is available as well as a Steam Group where the latest info about the server is posted and players can interact.

We, the admins are a no kiddies and try to help others as much as possible.

There are two other threads about the server on this forum, one of them started by a player on the server. There you can see what others think about it.

Please join and see if you like it.

IP: 109.236.84.157:2702

TS3: tseu4.vilayer.com:10066

Cheers

Vinyl Junkie - Admin DayZ Europa

And we are up to date with 1.8.1 aswell and the player base is increasing again.

I just love the new changes.

Cheers

Vinyl - DayZ Europa Admin

• Like 1

Thank you for those of you who posted even after my activity decreased. I am looking into your servers now and if you're still operating I will check-in and see whats what.

• Like 1

its called server jump ,doh !! .. nor me or any of my clan friends use /have used /or intend on useing , cheats and hacks sinse we are prob older than your dad our clan has been around sinse the late 1990's and have never EVER been banned for hacking and for you to accuse of such thing and without any proof what so ever is a joke ,,, as for your so called esp .. that is called team speak and 3rd person ...

other servers i found are .

us 1257  , 

and us 434

if any help

• Like 1

There is one called Dayz Europa , It' usually has 15-40 players on at all times. There are alot of american players ( like me ). Always able to find a group to help on it and bandits to try and shoot.

109.236.84.157 port 2702

• Like 2

I have been playing on a Vanilla server that is really fun , has active Admins . I really have been having a Blast on it. Check it out.

Server IP 69.39.239.144 port 3306

• Like 1