Sign in to follow this  
atomik9274

help me find a server?

so i have been playing the standalone for awhile and have decided that the mod would be more fun with cars and stuff. I remember watching youtube videos of the mod awhile ago and in the server you could build full houses and there was actual Door locks with codes and there was even a market where you could trade and what not. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me what these servers are called. thanks for the help. =) Im installing the game right now. Is the mod still the only thing I need to play besides arma 2 combined operation?

You cannot build houses in DayZ. You can build houses in MODS of the DayZ mod.

Yes, DayZ is all you need to play DayZ if you have A:CO (ArmA Combined Operations)

You cannot build houses in DayZ. You can build houses in MODS of the DayZ mod.

Yes, DayZ is all you need to play DayZ if you have A:CO (ArmA Combined Operations)

which mod would that be? with the houses and market

which mod would that be? with the houses and market

LamEpoch or Borigins (Epoch or Origins)

You have very little hope of finding a good DayZ server, let alone a "special" one that isn't run by "Special" admins.

LamEpoch or Borigins (Epoch or Origins)

You have very little hope of finding a good DayZ server, let alone a "special" one that isn't run by "Special" admins.

The newer test builds of vanilla mod will have a unique system ;).

• Like 1

I run a dayz epoch server where you can build bases drive tanks cars helis and jets there are plenty of good servers out there with good admins...... 

you will need arma 2 and arma 2 combined operations to play plus you will need playwith6 or dayzcommander to launch epoch

then you run arma 2 close it

then run arma 2 oa close it

open commander there is an install tab on top open it install epoch mod

then search for a server

• Like 1

i play on a dead man walking server group here is there list of servers they have active admins is well and they don't cheat when they play the play just like everyone else 

A Dead Man Walking - Dayz Chernarus PVP 2 (Custom Start Gear, Extra Buildings & Barracks, Ingame Missions, Toggle Debug Monitor and a whole lot more)
ip = 188.165.235.176:2302

A Dead Man Walking - Dayz Chernarus Vanilla (Nothing Added & Nothing Taken Away totally Standard)
ip = 188.165.235.176:2312

A Dead Man Walking - Dayz Epoch Napf
ip = 188.165.235.176:2322

A Dead Man Walking - Dayz Epoch Chernarus
ip = 188.165.235.176:2332

A Dead Man Walking - Dayz Epoch/Origins
ip = 188.165.235.176:2352

All Server Details and Information available via the Website @
WWW.DEADMANDAYZ.ENJIN.COM

Try TLC NAPF. It's the better balanced overpoch server you can find these days. Stay away from the CCG and MGT bullshit. Those servers have nothing to do with dayz.