Sign in to follow this  
leemono

Suggestion: tracking device, gps

So here's the idea: you get a tracking device and plant it inside, let's say: A BANANA.

Cause, why not?

And once you "give it" (or someone picks it up) to another player, you can folow them around on your gps!

Hmwell.

this somehow would need to work with a batterie or so to make it balanced.

Also the player could receive a "random" message, aka "There is something in the banana/boonie hat/ etc."

Otherwise this would be unfair/unreal.

But I don't really know, where this could/would be found.

All in all, I am not sure if good or bad :S

Edited by irishroy

Well, would the GPS satelite network be capable of functioning on its own for several weeks or even months, without any human interferance or adjustments?

I dont think so but im not sure.

Tbh it would be better to track people via other factors, such as footprints or something along those lines, but i doubt we will get that heh.

I dont really like this idea, would much rather have "old school" tracking, like hunters do when they try to find prey to kill :)

Just make grass etc stay flat for longer when someone walks over it, and also, for the love of god, improve sounds. There, tracking done.

GPS tracking is being upgraded now. Now it provide lot more feature than previous. It has wide scope of applications. You can use it for your personal use.

Time tracking tool