Sign in to follow this  
xavier6464

hackers and alt f4

Date/Time:

6/27/2012 time 4:30 est

What happened:

was over looking stary sobor and all of a sudden i get shot by a sniper that fired twice with only one shot which killed me, he then appeared at my body looted me my buddy [vkm]warsaken fired hit him 3 or 4 times and he just disconnects did not know there was a telaport ability in this game. player id is 5010944 would be nice to look into it please and maybe get my character back because dying to a hacker is straight up crap

Where you were:

stary sobor

What you were doing:

over looking tents while my buddy looted him covering him

*Current installed version:

beta 1.7.1.5 94209 beta patch

*Server(s) you were on:

us 33

*Your system specs:

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Not trying to be rude or anything but you should post this in cheat reporting. This is for justice, I do not believe you will get your stuff back though :(

Moved to appropriate section, shame you couldn't get any proof.

I managed to shoot a player (Veteran server, no name tags) twice with a M14 AIM and he ran to some bushes outside Stary Sobor and logged. Next thing I know I hear two shots and see Xavier was killed. We use mumble to communicate between clan mates, so I went to his exact location he told me to see if the player that killed him was still there.

When I arrived at the scene the offending player was still there. I pulled out my revolver and put three shots into his head. Next he just randomly disappears (I checked the server player list, no one disconnected) and Xavier's body just despawns right infront of me. And I'm stranded all by myself.

Xavier had a M107 and was wearing a ghillie suit at the time probably a good 14 day old character. It's just a travesty when someone dies to a hacker. It's happened to him twice and myself twice now. I've actually stopped playing this game regularly until something gets done about the solution or the hackers move on to the next big game because it spikes my blood pressure too damn high... heh.

I guess my only solution is to keep my livestream going at all times now.

*EDIT*: by the way, the server was actually US 38 I believe. Was the old TX 8 server.