Bull1060

[UK] Yorkshire Gamers Dedicated High FPS Epoch Chernarus Server #1 |Evac Chopper|Coastal Bus|300+ Vehicles|Active Mature Admins|AI Bases|AI Missions|A

lovin this server had lag issue but developer sorted it out with a update within the hour get great fps and the community are really nice love the work you are doing

• Like 1

Also it was sooo busy the other night couldn't get on but they put up a seconed server I recommend anyone who is looking for a good place to play go to the Yorkshire gamers epoch server

• Like 1

Had a All vs All event the other night with prizes for the winner. Much fun had by all, defiantly recommend them!

You should all come & visit <3

• Like 1

Server ranking is going up & up! Just shows what an awesome server & community we have on here. Big shoutout to Odin, Stylo & Biggles for their great admin work! 

Very friendly, polite and always up for a laugh. They run some fantastic events too & have some seriously epic ones planned! 

Stay tuned!

• Like 1

Ok Guys sorry I have been working away for the last 10 days so haven't been able to respond to anything. I have been notified that there has been a lot of hackers on our epoch server while I have been gone which is a shame. But as from today we have a shiny new Antihack that will drop down those attacks significantly. Also added was Indestructible Cinder for all you base building enthusiasts. After many requests I have added small monthly building packs to the donator perks and a one off building supply pack which you can check out on the donator section of the website.http://www.yorkshiregamers.com/#!donators/c1r6e

Other than that we have had a meteoric rise from the high 6000s when the server went live a couple of weeks ago to where we are ranked today at 138th. Thank you so much guys for supporting the community and I will endeavor to bring you more of the servers you love - Bull1060

• Like 2

Great seeing the developer always making unique features in this server and always responding to all the feedback from  the community, making changes in the server for better game-play,  Love it!

• Like 1

I have to ask - are LAVs (armed or unarmed) availiable on your server? I'm currently looking for one that doesn't as they've ruined my epoch experience recently :(

• Like 1

I have to ask - are LAVs (armed or unarmed) availiable on your server? I'm currently looking for one that doesn't as they've ruined my epoch experience recently :(

Hi Cenobyte, 

As of today I have taken APC and BTR out of the server completely as I feel it ruins the dayz experience :) come have a try of the server or come chat with one of us on teamspeak if you want more details of the server :)

I'll definitely give you lads a look, been searching for a while for a server that hasn't included them! :D

• Like 1

I'll definitely give you lads a look, been searching for a while for a server that hasn't included them! :D

Cool well we will see you there hopefully :) I am contantly making updates so don't worry if there are things you don't like. Just make sure you mention i on here or to me on teamspeak and anything that is voted on I endeavor to change. These servers are for you guys so they should be the way the majority of you want them :) 

jumped on last night and I love it! Great FPS (50fps on my other half's gaming rig, 20-25 on my craptop), good crowd and quite challenging AI missions. I'm home :D

• Like 2

jumped on last night and I love it! Great FPS (50fps on my other half's gaming rig, 20-25 on my craptop), good crowd and quite challenging AI missions. I'm home :D

Thats great to hear dude :) well hopefully chat with you in game or on teamspeak soometime :)

Epic gun battles to be had! Come check out this server!

This was from last night!

Last night our clan base came under sustained attack from Pedro and his dastardly bandits. He'd vowed to wipe Invictus Gaming off the map & the server. But we would not be going down without a fight...and a fight we gave them!

Late yesterday evening all seemed quite around Invictus Town. Sprucey was whistling a merry tune, Phillsbury dancing a jig and Bullmastiff was helping Prophet add the finishing touches to his "house". All of a sudden there was a loud crack, which broke the eerie quiet night. Bullmastiff fell to the ground and bled out before we could rush to bandage him. It was suddenly all hands to battle stations!

There was a rumble to the East, growing louder with each passing minute. It grew to a roar as threw the trees appeared 2 armoured Vodniks packed with Pedro's men. They had some serious weaponry and opened up on Sprucey & Kyne's house forcing them to take cover...suddenly machine gun fire broke out from the North West & South West....it seemed we were in a bit of a pickle.

For several long hours we came under sustained sniper & machine gun fire. The smell of blood & explosives clung to the air and the smoke caught at the back of our throats. Pedro's vodniks kept up a constant perimeter on the outskirts of the town, ensuring there was no escape. Things were looking desperate..until Sprucey had a cunning plan...suddenly he appeared on the roof of his house holding a Stinger Missile Launcher..we rushed to give covering fire and keep Pedro's men pinned down, it was an intense few minutes. The vodniks drove for cover but the rear vehicle wasn't quick enough..within seconds it was a smoking wreck, the screams of Pedro's men shrill and piercing in the night. 

This went on for many hours...four times the bandits attempted to storm our town and four times we repelled them in a vicious gun battle but in the end the end Invictus Gaming were victorious! 

Pedro and his men retreated back into the dark where we will find them and we will kill them....

Much love,

Moomin <3

Edited by Moominpapa

Played this server for around 100 hrs and everything was fine until nobody could kill all of my clan and raid our base. The admin [YG] Biggles then used 'no zombie agression'/admin map and some other tools to help some of the top donators to raid us. We heard an earlier claim of another team say that the admins were helping someone defend their base, they left shortly after. There server is technically well managed and Odin and Bull1060 seem fair guys. But Biggles is a cheat. Play here by all means, but if hes still around, keep ya money in ya pocket.

- Unmuted

Played on this server last night.  Seemed impressive at first, scripts were excellent, server performed well. 

When we started we were met by a very friendly admin called odin, who welcomed us to the server.  Initial thoughts were that the server was something special, how many admins take time out their day to welcome us to play.

We thought it was going to be great.....we were proven wrong.

Later that night an admin called [YG]Biggles used a number of commands such as Zshield and teleporting to infiltrate our base, and kill the team.  He then proceeded to blow up all the vehicles and unlock / unpack the safes.  When questioned about this, Biggles played the dumb card and the other admin stayed silent.

Very disappointing.  Good server, but rather than fair game, rules are made up and broken as they see fit.

Seemed like a good server at first, was welcomed by Odin. Then the admin YG Biggles felt the need to cheat as he couldn't kill me and my team. He was teleporting, using z shield and god made for vehicles. Server is well run lots of nice scripts and good fps, but why would anyone give money to CHEATERS.

Yar

Scripts on this server were outstanding, and a few of us even got a welcome from an admin called Odin in person, which was a nice touch.

Playing the server and setting up a base with some friends was good as we had a very good strategic position. This was proved to be false hope as an admin called 'Biggles' used his powers to kill our clan and destroy our vehicles etc... this confirmed to me that this server is not the place to play if you like playing Dayz because if you start doing well, admins abuse may just dash your hopes.

Funny thing is alot of us were going to donate money to this server too.

That won't be happening now as admin abuse and mis-use of powers is discraceful & should not have been happening.

Good luck if you gave your money to them.

Played this server for around 100 hrs and everything was fine until nobody could kill all of my clan and raid our base. The admin [YG] Biggles then used 'no zombie agression'/admin map and some other tools to help some of the top donators to raid us. We heard an earlier claim of another team say that the admins were helping someone defend their base, they left shortly after. There server is technically well managed and Odin and Bull1060 seem fair guys. But Biggles is a cheat. Play here by all means, but if hes still around, keep ya money in ya pocket.

- Unmuted

Played on this server last night.  Seemed impressive at first, scripts were excellent, server performed well. 

When we started we were met by a very friendly admin called odin, who welcomed us to the server.  Initial thoughts were that the server was something special, how many admins take time out their day to welcome us to play.

We thought it was going to be great.....we were proven wrong.

Later that night an admin called [YG]Biggles used a number of commands such as Zshield and teleporting to infiltrate our base, and kill the team.  He then proceeded to blow up all the vehicles and unlock / unpack the safes.  When questioned about this, Biggles played the dumb card and the other admin stayed silent.

Very disappointing.  Good server, but rather than fair game, rules are made up and broken as they see fit.

Seemed like a good server at first, was welcomed by Odin. Then the admin YG Biggles felt the need to cheat as he couldn't kill me and my team. He was teleporting, using z shield and god made for vehicles. Server is well run lots of nice scripts and good fps, but why would anyone give money to CHEATERS.

Yar

Scripts on this server were outstanding, and a few of us even got a welcome from an admin called Odin in person, which was a nice touch.

Playing the server and setting up a base with some friends was good as we had a very good strategic position. This was proved to be false hope as an admin called 'Biggles' used his powers to kill our clan and destroy our vehicles etc... this confirmed to me that this server is not the place to play if you like playing Dayz because if you start doing well, admins abuse may just dash your hopes.

Funny thing is alot of us were going to donate money to this server too.

That won't be happening now as admin abuse and mis-use of powers is discraceful & should not have been happening.

Good luck if you gave your money to them.

Hi Guys, 

First of all let me apologize as I have been working away the past couple of weeks. The whole idea of the admin team is to ensure the successful operation of the server in my absence. It is safe to say that these reports really disappoint me. This isn't your first time on the server and I am sure you are more than aware that admin abuse of this kind has never happened before. I find it very strange and out of character for this admin to do this. I really wish you had contacted me so that I could have responded to it sooner. After all you are the players and your opinion and gameplay experience is my top priority. Rest assured while this is under investigation the admin in question will be suspended from the admin team until a decision will be made in regards to your complaint. It is hard to invite you back to the server at the moment as unfortunately our hosting provider is having some serious issue and as a result our main server is down while they repair it. However would it be possible for any of you to come on to teamspeak when you are free so that you can discuss this with me? I appreciate you may not want to play on the server again and I can't change that but your experiences and comments will help prevent this in the future for other players. Again I am really sorry that you have had this experience on one of my servers. It was not my intention in the slightest and disappointed doesn't begin to describe how I feel right now. 

It is very nice to hear some of your warm comments in regards to Odin. He has proven to be a very valued member of the team and his and Stylos efforts in my absence have been fantastic. They are a credit to the community. 

I hope to hear from you guys soon. 

Bull1060

• Like 1

Ok guys the server is back up and running now. If you experience any problems as a result of it being down we have admin standing by ready to help. Just let us know in game or join us in teamspeak. Sorry about the down time but it was totally out of our hands. See you in game. 

Bull1060

• Like 5

Ok guys the server is back up and running now. If you experience any problems as a result of it being down we have admin standing by ready to help. Just let us know in game or join us in teamspeak. Sorry about the down time but it was totally out of our hands. See you in game. 

Bull1060

• Like 1

YES! It's back up, finally! Time to get back to defending the base and attacking other bases ;-)

• Like 4

Bull1060

Hell yes the server is up and running i for one have missed it a fair bit even though its only been down for 24 hours but anyways good times ahead some new stuff in ;) come and check it out :) you wont be dissapointed, i must say the new stuff is very good me likey likey. Anyways come and say hi we dont bite :)

• Like 2

Bull1060

Thank god this is back up missed this today with new features aswell cool guys

• Like 2