Bull1060

[UK] Yorkshire Gamers Dedicated High FPS Epoch Chernarus Server #1 |Evac Chopper|Coastal Bus|300+ Vehicles|Active Mature Admins|AI Bases|AI Missions|A

thank god the server is back up very happy it is back up so i don,t have to listen to the wife :)

• Like 4

Yorkshire Gamers are happy to announce the latest release of our DayZ Epoch Server. With the addition of some cool new features and a greater increase in performance we hope it will be more of the servers you love. 

Our Server Features:

Powerful Dedicated Server - Resulting in no lag
High FPS 
Mature Active Admins - Admins that have climbed the ranks of the community, who play games with you and respect you

Custom Map & Loot Spawns - A variety of Custom Map additions with more coming soon. Community can add to map additions

**NEW** Zone Alpha Guarded by AI

**NEW** Quarantine Blockade Guarded by AI

**NEW** Center of Disease Control

**NEW** Bandit Stronghold Guarded by AI

**NEW** Survivor City Guarded by AI

**NEW** Last Stand Outpost Guarded by AI

Dedicated Teamspeak Channels - Means you can team up with other players, no more sitting quietly on your own

Evac Chopper - Upgrade your chopper so that it can take off from your base and collect you in those sticky situations

Walk Among Them - Gut Zombies and smear them over your body to blend in with the undead and walk among them
Coastal Bus Service - An AI bus service that goes up and down the coast picking up Bambis 
Self Bloodbag Feature - As long as you have a bloodbag you can heal yourself, no risking strangers bloodbagging you

Tow & Lift - Already driving a vehicle and see one you want to sell. Just tow it
Over 30 Custom AI Missions - Ranging in difficulty, some that force you to work with others and some you can conquer on your own
Auto Refuel - Pulling in to any Petrol Station to refuel your vehicle
Animated Heli Crash Sites - No more finding boring crash sites. Watch the chopper fly overhead and crash creating a lootable heli crash site
Take Clothes Feature - Fancy the guillie suit your victims wearing? No problem take it off his cold dead body
Trader Safe Zones - God Mode and No Fire Zones in all traders so people can't pick you off when your buying your antibiotics
Salvage Vehicle Parts - Salvage parts you need from damaged vehicles at the side of the road
Suicide Feature - Pinned by Zombies? Don't want to be eaten alive? As long as you have a round for a pistol you can bite the bullet
AI Survivor Parties - Random Parties spawn on the map with tents, music and lots of beer. Enjoy yourself and socialize with other players
Player Journals Feature - Study your victims body to find out if they really were a bandit, how many kills they have had and more
Custom Debug Monitor - Some people like it and some don't, our debug can be toggled on and off at any time

** NEW ** One off Donator Building Boxes Added

** NEW ** Indestructible Cinder

** NEW** No Base Decay

** NEW ** infiSTAR + Custom AnitHack Added

** NEW ** Tent Sleep and Health Regeneration Added 

We have put more server side releasing the pressure on your rigs increasing performance even more. 

Come Join us on:

IP: 176.31.210.74:2302

or filter for: Yorkshire Gamers

• Like 2

Yorkshire Gamers are happy to announce the latest release of our DayZ Epoch Server. With the addition of some cool new features and a greater increase in performance we hope it will be more of the servers you love. 

Our Server Features:

High FPS 

Mature Active Admins - Admins that have climbed the ranks of the community, who play games with you and respect you

Custom Map & Loot Spawns - A variety of Custom Map additions with more coming soon. Community can add to map additions

Dedicated Teamspeak Channels - Means you can team up with other players, no more sitting quietly on your own

Evac Chopper - Upgrade your chopper so that it can take off from your base and collect you in those sticky situations

Walk Among Them - Gut Zombies and smear them over your body to blend in with the undead and walk among them

Coastal Bus Service - An AI bus service that goes up and down the coast picking up Bambis 

Self Bloodbag Feature - As long as you have a bloodbag you can heal yourself, no risking strangers bloodbagging you

Tow & Lift - Already driving a vehicle and see one you want to sell. Just tow it

Over 30 Custom AI Missions - Ranging in difficulty, some that force you to work with others and some you can conquer on your own

Animated Heli Crash Sites - No more finding boring crash sites. Watch the chopper fly overhead and crash creating a lootable heli crash site

Take Clothes Feature - Fancy the guillie suit your victims wearing? No problem take it off his cold dead body

Trader Safe Zones - God Mode and No Fire Zones in all traders so people can't pick you off when your buying your antibiotics

Salvage Vehicle Parts - Salvage parts you need from damaged vehicles at the side of the road

Suicide Feature - Pinned by Zombies? Don't want to be eaten alive? As long as you have a round for a pistol you can bite the bullet

AI Survivor Parties - Random Parties spawn on the map with tents, music and lots of beer. Enjoy yourself and socialize with other players

Player Journals Feature - Study your victims body to find out if they really were a bandit, how many kills they have had and more

Custom Debug Monitor - Some people like it and some don't, our debug can be toggled on and off at any time

** NEW** No Base Decay

We have put more server side releasing the pressure on your rigs increasing performance even more. 

Come Join us on:

• Like 1

Our Server Features:

High FPS 

** NEW** No Base Decay

Come Join us on:

Love the new changes to the map with the new AI and custom apocalyptic areas! Also the new loading screen did tickle my pickle! Overall FPS has improved dramatically as well! I recommend everyone to try out this server!

• Like 2

Love the server, we have a hard working server owner that puts the community before himself to make sure we have fun, at the end of the day it is a game but people put a lot of time into what they do on the server. Would recommend anyone gives the server a go, you won't be dissapointed.

• Like 1

Love the server, we have a hard working server owner that puts the community before himself to make sure we have fun, at the end of the day it is a game but people put a lot of time into what they do on the server. Would recommend anyone gives the server a go, you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks Vince that is nice to hear.

Bull1060

• Like 1

Well guys I have spend a good few hours on this but new update went in to today for you all. If you are walking dead fans you will love it!

** NEW ** Walking Dead Woodbury Trader City Added - Capturable by players and leader becomes the governor until overthrown  

** NEW ** Walking Dead Prison Added with High Military Loot

** NEW** Walking Dead Hershel Farm Added

Tomrrow's update will add traders to Woodbury City as well as random Walking Dead Sound Clips triggered in POI in Walking Dead Areas

Hope you enjoy guys. Give me your feedback and I will keep the updates coming!

Bull1060

• Like 4

Well guys I have spend a good few hours on this but new update went in to today for you all. If you are walking dead fans you will love it!

** NEW ** Walking Dead Woodbury Trader City Added - Capturable by players and leader becomes the governor until overthrown  

Tomrrow's update will add traders to Woodbury City as well as random Walking Dead Sound Clips triggered in POI in Walking Dead Areas

Bull1060

Looks just like the real thing mate! This server gets better by the day, you can see the developer has put a lot of time an effort into this server and to make it better for the community! I recommend everyone to try it out!

• Like 5

The prison is unreal, if you watch the walking dead you will love the new features on the server. Woodbury is going to be great for Clans and players wanting a challange.

• Like 1

Looks just like the real thing mate! This server gets better by the day, you can see the developer has put a lot of time an effort into this server and to make it better for the community! I recommend everyone to try it out!

Brilliant! Even more great content, keep it up!

• Like 1

Yh as if the server is not good enough already the walking dead additions are brilliant hershals farm and a new trader definately something different to everyone else.

• Like 1

Bull1060

very happy with the server keep up the good work hope to see more in the future

• Like 2

Ok guys as promised today's update:

** NEW** Added POI in Walking Dead Areas that trigger sound clips from the program

** NEW ** Added traders to Woodbury Traders

Fixed Tow & Lift Issues and Increased the list of vehicles that can tow

Increased Performance Boost adding more server side

Bull1060

• Like 3

** NEW** Added POI in Walking Dead Areas that trigger sound clips from the program

Bull1060

Loving the new traders and new areas and the sound effects just make it even more awesome, please keep up the good work and thanks for all the effort you put in to the server!!!!

• Like 2

Loving the new traders and new areas and the sound effects just make it even more awesome, please keep up the good work and thanks for all the effort you put in to the server!!!!

Bull1060

Love the new sound effects and traders, really making the server and DayZ more enjoyable and interesting with these constant updates, you can tell a lot of effort has gone into this server, great work!!!

• Like 1

Love the new sound effects and traders, really making the server and DayZ more enjoyable and interesting with these constant updates, you can tell a lot of effort has gone into this server, great work!!!

Thanks For your kind words guys :) Glad you enjoy!

• Like 1

Well guys I have put in another little update. Nothing major, just cleaning a few things up before I go away. I will be working away for a couple of weeks so I won't have a great deal of access to update the servers. That doesn't mean I won't be scripting and thinking of new content for you guys though. Until I return if you have any ideas of things you would like to see in the server then drop it on this forum and I will keep checking it. Until I return all the admins are happy to help with your day to day gameplay.

I have now fully updated Server #2 so it has all the features Server #1 has.

Removed - Stinger and Rockets from Loot Spawn at NWAF

Reduced - Some of the Spawn Quantities at Last Stand Outpost

Fixed - Calling all Map Additions Server Side, again increasing your performance

Fixed - Issues with people getting kicked for createvehicle restriction#0

Modified - The way the server calls relevant client side information increasing performance

Modified - Re-Recorded The Walking Dead Sound Clips at a larger Decibels so you can hear them better

Hope you enjoy guys. As always give me your feedback and I will see you all in a couple of weeks.

Bull1060

Edited by Bull1060
  • Like 2

The server is getting better and better with all the content that has been added. Add's something new to Epoch and the YG server

• Like 1

personally love the server and think its got the best frame rate of any i have been on as a result of this  my experience on the server is much greater and if your a walking dead fan then this is the  server for you with the wicked new areas like woodsbury, hershys farm and the famous prison and i have to say they look amazing!!! They have even added some wicked sounds from the show too def need to check them out if you havnt already!!!

• Like 1