GenocidalGeneral

A Cool Story of Heroism (Ep. 1)

So I run with a group called the Chernarus Defense Force (CDF). Were a group of about 30 guys who have a strict moral code to protect survivors and punish Bandits. We run usually with 5 to 15 people at a time and usually take control of the NE airfield and set up a safe haven for people to come. We offer medical treatment, supplies, food and water and also provide a bounty hunter service to hunt and bring bandits to justice. We can easily be identified

By our blue press vests and blue UN helmets and berets depending on rank.

Our story begins early in the morning. We made the jailhouse closest to the ACT our medical facility and the ATC our warehouse full of all our supplies we will need. Around the airfield in the mountains and surrounding towns we have snipers keeping watch on all angles of the area. Along with 4 to 5 snipers we have 7 men holding downs the airfield itself offering assistance to survivors. After the occasional fresh spawn requesting food or the occasional survivor needing some SKS ammo. A Bambi arrived suffering a illness,We had our doctor start to fix him up and treat him. He needed a epinephrine and had to go get some. As our doctor left the aid station, we heard the rings of mosin and m4 shots go off. I quickly ordered the men to

Surround the building and have a sniper watch the windows. A group of 4 bandits spawned into the building and killed the fresh spawn we were helping. I quickly started negotiating for the men to surrender after promising them no harm. After a few minutes of discussion the men came out and dropped their weapons. We quickly cuffed them and put bags on their heads as we confiscated any lethal weapons on them. After some research and first hand accounts from survivors we discovers this group to be a notorious bandit group that has been killing survivors up and downs the coast. In our Law of the Land, banditry is a crime punishable by firing squad. We lines the 4 convicts against the wall of the aid station and ordered 4 of my

Men to raise their rifles at the bandits. I proclaimed they had been charged with crimes against humanity and As I was about to order my men to open fire, the leader of the bandit group exclaimed that he will take responsibility for his groups actions. He stated that the men were following my evil orders. As a leader of my group I realized my men would follow my order no matter what. He gained my respect for taking responsibility. I spared the 3 members of his team and sent them away without any of their lethal gear, but I lined the leader back on the wall. Offering some reward for having some ethics I knocked the man unconscious by force feeding him rotten fruit. Once he was knocked out I read him his last will and proceeded by allowing all survivors in the camp to have their way with the man with whatever melee weapon they wanted. About 12 survivors off all supply levels beat and clubbed the man to death and we proceeded to Bury the man. A few hours passed and three men came to the airfield with a man who was dying of blood loss, a broken arm and infection. Turns out it was the three men who I sparred. Along with them was a Bambi who said the men had saved his life and offered him help. We fixed up the man I was about to have executed. Nobody is bad and now those three are apart

Of out group and help

Out regularly. Bandits and heroes have their place in this world, but heroes always prevail in the end.

Edited by GenocidalGeneral
  • Like 4

Out regularly. Bandits and heroes have their place in this world, but heroes always prevail in the end.

Excellent read.. thank you.

I wonder if we met, and Ive been in servers with you folks several times (judging by the CDF tags Ive seen), what would happen?

See I play with an RP in mind... I dont stick to it strictly but mostly. I am a volunteer for the CEF chernarus eradication force. Our task to stop the infection at all costs, including taking our own lives. I say our, but its just me doing this, so I will not shoot anyone on the coast that is not well geared and in fact stay away from the coast entirely on stable regular servers. So my only real moral is not shooting fresh spawns or hunting on the coast, and this ties in with my RP as anyone on the coast may be fellow volunteers like me who have just arrived ;). I will kill anyone, and every zed I see. I let none pass without a proper burial, so the infection can be stopped in its tracks. Before the zed spawn update I used to go around clearing towns of zeds, then overwatching for players and taking them down after a short talk about my intentions. I almost always warn people, but lately have learned that logging out is an issue and now will shoot anyone on sight that is in a high risk zone such as an airfield. I stand by my code and remain honorable to it. I am fully aware its just a game here, but while playing I do get caught up in the RP side of it and will often talk to people as if I actually was doing this IRL. 

So how would I be treated? Would it be an extra gruesome firing squad or maybe less because of my overall intentions? lol.. just wondering here

• Like 2

Excellent read.. thank you.

I wonder if we met, and Ive been in servers with you folks several times (judging by the CDF tags Ive seen), what would happen?

See I play with an RP in mind... I dont stick to it strictly but mostly. I am a volunteer for the CEF chernarus eradication force. Our task to stop the infection at all costs, including taking our own lives. I say our, but its just me doing this, so I will not shoot anyone on the coast that is not well geared and in fact stay away from the coast entirely on stable regular servers. So my only real moral is not shooting fresh spawns or hunting on the coast, and this ties in with my RP as anyone on the coast may be fellow volunteers like me who have just arrived ;). I will kill anyone, and every zed I see. I let none pass without a proper burial, so the infection can be stopped in its tracks. Before the zed spawn update I used to go around clearing towns of zeds, then overwatching for players and taking them down after a short talk about my intentions. I almost always warn people, but lately have learned that logging out is an issue and now will shoot anyone on sight that is in a high risk zone such as an airfield. I stand by my code and remain honorable to it. I am fully aware its just a game here, but while playing I do get caught up in the RP side of it and will often talk to people as if I actually was doing this IRL. 

So how would I be treated? Would it be an extra gruesome firing squad or maybe less because of my overall intentions? lol.. just wondering here

If a survivor came to us and reported a bandit

Killing people in idk stary or something. We would send out a expedition of 5 or more people to hunt you down. If captured you would be able to explain yourself and we will take a vote on if you are guilty or not. If you didn't put up and fight and cooperated but you were still guilty of inexcusable murder you would probably receive a lethal injection( knocked out and force fed chemicals)

• Like 1

i've been to the NEAF, and never seen you guys. If you are setting up these type events, do you float from server to server or just have a single home base? It's an interesting concept and I would be intrigued to come across your group at the NEAF. 

If a survivor came to us and reported a bandit

Killing people in idk stary or something. We would send out a expedition of 5 or more people to hunt you down. If captured you would be able to explain yourself and we will take a vote on if you are guilty or not. If you didn't put up and fight and cooperated but you were still guilty of inexcusable murder you would probably receive a lethal injection( knocked out and force fed chemicals)

That is just excellent.. I would love to be overrun like that. Keep up the good work! Ill hope one day we meet under your circumstances as it would be much more exciting than under my own ;)

i've been to the NEAF, and never seen you guys. If you are setting up these type events, do you float from server to server or just have a single home base? It's an interesting concept and I would be intrigued to come across your group at the NEAF. 

We run on all public servers based on population

This is an example of the kind of emergent gameplay that this game needs to help promote with its mechanics.

Also: A good deed and a good read!