Sign in to follow this  
ThatDayZNoob

Death Duo

I hope it's easy to when I say; living on your own is hard as shit, especially when your in need of things you can't even give yourself. I.E Blood Transfusion, Bandages when you don't have any, etc. If there was someone else there with you; some friendly guy who was there and had your back 24/7 then the gameplay might be more enjoyable for the both of you, even when the buggy shit happens. This is why I'm searching for someone to team up with me (JUST ONE PERSON) and become a Death Defying Duo. I'm in the EST time zone, and I usually play.. well.. all day. Server choice is preferably in the Americas. Message or Reply if you're interested.

Imagine me and you, I do

I think about you day and night, it's only right

To think about the survivor you trust and hold him tight

So happy together...

I have a microphone; and no. You could be the noobiest player or the most experienced. So long as you're trustworthy and not completely stupid. Oh.. uh.. I also don't really get along well with people who rage a lot.

im interested with grouping with other players, so if you would like to give it a go with me sometimes if you wantl, im on most of the times, but can get into the mood where i just go off and play other games. EST aswell and also a mic for quick coordination between us. But sometimes i might not be there or im grouping with other friends, so if this is a problem just disregard this post then.

Any time works for me; and I understand the whole grouping with friends thing. I do the same thing. Message me if you want some more information

Hey guys! Im also looking for some trustworthy people to play with. Ive been shot EVERYTIME I met a player so I just want to feel the survival experience with other friendly (or a bandit group dont know lol) players like me. I play very often and have a mic too