shaunsap

Dye for clothing and a wider selection of spray paint.

Well you can spray paint weapons but how about dying your clothes? Find some clothes dye and you can change the colour of whatever you are wearing! Red dye could turn a white check shirt into a red check shirt, or sandstone/forest green dye to turn your really bright green camping backpack into something that blends in a little more with your surroundings!

Also, I'd like to see the ability to spray paint your weapons in a few more colours. As well as black and green, how about slate, brown, sandstone/suede/terracotta, a deep forest green and maybe metallic silver.

ive seen posts about this before, its something about needing to add more models into the game, one for each color, due to the games engine? im not exactly sure, hope and expect to see more colours in the future too

I like this, since self-dyed clothing/backpacks will look very fitting in an apocalypse. Especially the dyed rucksacks

agreed i want to spray my mosin pink! lol jk ... but i do want to see this implemented to give more camo to weapons and clothing.