disconnecting players, many "client not responded" and disapearing items

hi everybody. i have such my server issues: 
1. often they are disconnected during a game with no rtp errors. example:

15:35:07 | Player #7 stakan disconnected
15:36:16 | Player #2 BlackManTmn disconnected
15:36:44 | Player #13 durdom disconnected
15:37:03 | Player #17 THORUSZ disconnected

or

14:30:48 | Player #4 rodrigo (852ff02e4543e4499f500c8c8d75563d) has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding

14:30:59 | Player #4 rodrigo (852ff02e4543e4499f500c8c8d75563d) has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding
this problem often interfere to connect for different players

but the average ping is 40-100.
And the main PROBLEM - deleting magazines, and other items after player relog or restart server

has anybody faced problems like this?
p.s sorry for my english

Hello an dwelcome to the forums.

Is it happening for many / all people at the same time or just specific ones? Because if it's just happening for some people, it's their end, not the server.

From BE-Support:

• Client not responding: This can happen if the server's or your connection times out for quite a while or breaks up completely. A common solution is to update your modem/router's firmware. Also, make sure that you aren't running "Cucusoft Net Guard" which is incompatible with BE. Other than that, please ensure that there are no problems with your internet connection (you might want to contact your ISP).

Hello an dwelcome to the forums.

Is it happening for many / all people at the same time or just specific ones? Because if it's just happening for some people, it's their end, not the server.

From BE-Support:

• Client not responding: This can happen if the server's or your connection times out for quite a while or breaks up completely. A common solution is to update your modem/router's firmware. Also, make sure that you aren't running "Cucusoft Net Guard" which is incompatible with BE. Other than that, please ensure that there are no problems with your internet connection (you might want to contact your ISP).

yes, it's happening for many people above 40% of players

so i wanna to optimizate network like this guide said: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/51542-psa-server-admins-how-to-optimize-your-dayz-server-for-maximum-performance/

maybe it will solve some of problems. later I'll write about the results.

UPD.
Walls players built disapearing after restart  :)

UPD.

Walls players built disapearing after restart  :)

Seems like you're running Epoch - this is not the forums for Epoch, you are more likely to get feedback from them over on their forums.