colbykid

Finally I'm a hero

Yeap, this is my story. I started to play game from Jan 9, 2014. I had 253 hours in game, died so many times: starving, dying of thirst, fall down from ladder, zombies, be shooted, be hit by axe, poisoned.... And I becomed a real bandit, I killed everyone I meet by so many ways, I did it with my friends and had so many funny times.

But I have decided to be a Hero and yesterday I helped 3 guys, killed some bandits. I just want to tell to all bambies, newbies: "If you need water, food, medic and stuffs, my area is from Kamyshovo to Berezino, just find me through railways or road". I AM UNCLE SAM. I usually play on US server

Edited by ColByKid
  • Like 1

It's great to hear that you have gone from being a bandit and are now a hero, I find the hero playstyle a lot more rewarding and interesting than just shooting everything that moves, lol...

• Like 2

How you can recognize bandits? LOL

How you can recognize bandits? LOL

We told him put down his gun and we are not bandits, he pointed his gun at us and we opened fire, there was another guy with him but he is bambi and he just met the guy who had been shoot, we gave him food and water and let him go :D

Edited by ColByKid

So he was a bandit because he didn't trust you?

• Like 1

i want back the old karma from the mod...

• Like 1

So he was a bandit because he didn't trust you?

If you are in that situation, what will you do?

He has full gear, we repeat so many times drop your gun and we are not bandits, we are friendly, he point gun at my friends and don't talk a word. So just tell me, what will you do in that situation :)

Edited by ColByKid

I would of done the same, but that still wouldn't make him a bandit. Maybe just someone who's too stubborn to allow someone else to order him around.

Despite you telling him you were friendly, seems like you were the ones being aggressive.

• Like 1

Yeap, this is my story. I started to play game from Jan 9, 2014. I had 253 hours in game, died so many times: starving, dying of thirst, fall down from ladder, zombies, be shooted, be hit by axe, poisoned.... And I becomed a real bandit, I killed everyone I meet by so many ways, I did it with my friends and had so many funny times.

But I have decided to be a Hero and yesterday I helped 3 guys, killed some bandits. I just want to tell to all bambies, newbies: "If you need water, food, medic and stuffs, my area is from Kamyshovo to Berezino, just find me through railways or road". I AM UNCLE SAM. I usually play on US server

...said the spider to the flies. Hee heeee

You`d have to study the behaviour of players for a while to make sure one his 100% bandit or 100% goodguy. Well i dont even believe there is a 100% goodguy. Even my owm ambitions are questionable when i`m alive for too long and a bit bored. Then you meet idiots again (in your considering) and become quite sure, that u dont wanna be like them. So every death makes me better a bit, maybe. Or not.

• Like 1

Yeah! Go play goody goody somewhere else! bah!!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hey there, thank you for sharing your story. A lot of DayZ vets feel your pain about the falling off ladders.... (going to the boat at Rify) and getting shot by some camping dooshbag snipping new spawns. I also particular enjoy playing as a hero, meeting and helping encourage new spawns where I can. It's dangerous but from my point of view makes for more interesting gameplay dynamics and entertaining YouTube vids. 

• Like 1