Sign in to follow this  
silkyskills

My idea for spawn locations

This imo would get people using the map more because it's less of a pain but also keeps people from spawning in built up areas just keeping the spawns just enough away from areas of interest like barracks, airfields and cities.

https://i.imgur.com/aL2NNxb.jpg

I think it would solve the deathmatch areas as each spawn is nearer to a different place of interest.

Killing yourself for a better spawn wouldnt be as easy.

Players get interesting options.

Stary/novy become dangerous again

different spawns on different servers will probably get groups of players in more random areas

The coast might become less used and camps, boats and cars will be less targeted around the outside of the map

The tourches/flames across the hills on first person night servers would look great

crafting bows from the start to get food and protect yourself would make sense

• Like 1

I think just adding spawns in every town would help the death match, get people using the whole map and if you just killed your self there would be so many spawn you would have to kill your self so many times to get the one you want so that would stop as well.

This imo would get people using the map more because it's less of a pain but also keeps people from spawning in built up areas just keeping the spawns just enough away from areas of interest like barracks, airfields and cities.

https://i.imgur.com/aL2NNxb.jpg

I think it would solve the deathmatch areas as each spawn is nearer to a different place of interest.

Killing yourself for a better spawn wouldnt be as easy.

Players get interesting options.

Stary/novy become dangerous again

different spawns on different servers will probably get groups of players in more random areas

The coast might become less used and camps, boats and cars will be less targeted around the outside of the map

The tourches/flames across the hills on first person night servers would look great

crafting bows from the start to get food and protect yourself would make sense

Even now, Elektra is fucked. Imagine how would it be once they allow 100 or 200 people servers. So I agree that spawn locations should change. Coastline is good but it doesn't make sense when 80% of the bambies running Elektra as soon as they spawn.

ok i post what i post every time in such threads:

the spawn points work as intended by directing player traffic to the areas from which testing feedback is desired by the devs. you will not see spawn point balancing until well into beta. do not make assumptions based on current spawn layout, it serves solely the purpose to bring you to the part of the map the devs want many players in.

• Like 1