joed9988

I MADE A DAYZ VIDEO CHECK IT OUT

YES I Know we are assholes but u can only play nice and work together for so long before you get bored and just wanna terrorize the coast.

Interesting... specialy the first 4 minutes,.. also it is just a game,... it is somehow shocking. First you let the player drive with you,... you know already that you are going to kill him... He thinks that you are friendly guys,... stopping the car and shooting this guy...

Im missing the word, but think it should be "evil"...?!

thats why I shoot on sight. Everyone does.

Removing bandit skins was a BIG FAIL.

No it was not!!! This is more realistic way.... in real live murderer will not wear a bandit skin.... and you still can say who is bandit by his heart beat

No it was not!!! This is more realistic way.... in real live murderer will not wear a bandit skin.... and you still can say who is bandit by his heart beat

IRL there whould be no zombies. *facepalm* Stop bullshitting with this "real life" argument, its absurd.

And this heartbeat mechanic isnt implemented yet and we dont know wether it will be successful

IRL there whould be no zombies. *facepalm* Stop bullshitting with this "real life" argument' date=' its absurd.

And this heartbeat mechanic isnt implemented yet and we dont know wether it will be successful

[/quote']

fake-laugh-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-633.gif

I wonder if you were the guys we took out in a road battle against our grey gaz in which we blew yall up going up a hill.

well i think the fun i had was great the downfall of this game is the rampant hackers and serious lack of tools to catch them or ban them i got blown up the other day after killing a guy driving around in a offroad pickup with a mounted pkm on it some guy comes out of no where and blows up 3 off us in different cars in the middle of no where what are the chances of that happening i dunno if it was a hacker but theres no way to really tell what the hell happened did especially since side chat is gone and u can talk to people and see if anyone else is getting blow up randomly

lol @ last stop

you guys are hilarious.. I felt TERRIBLE for that one... welp i'm over it nowww... hahahah

I really don't get the point :/

You kill people unnarmed, with high gear... then when someone fire at you, you re all like "OMG OMG WTF WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?"

When the guy from your team is bleeding, you hear in his voice he's pissed. Someone else than him has a gun...

And voice talking to someone you backstab... damn... even your friend felt weird... that s weird.

Like rocket says, it s an experiment. All of this remains interresting.

I know all of this is a game. But I really felt racism and strange actions in this vid... making fun of the accent ect.. relating it to "i hate US i will become a terrorist"

No shit, it's weird, you can have problem with less than that on youtube. Be carefull guys... just an advice :/

have fun doing whatever you want ;)

You kill people unnarmed' date=' with high gear... then when someone fire at you, you re all like "OMG OMG WTF WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?"

When the guy from your team is bleeding, you hear in his voice he's pissed. Someone else than him has a gun...

And voice talking to someone you backstab... damn... even your friend felt weird... that s weird.

I know all of this is a game. But I really felt racism and strange actions in this vid... making fun of the accent ect.. relating it to "i hate US i will become a terrorist"

No shit, it's weird, you can have problem with less than that on youtube. Be carefull guys... just an advice :/

[/quote']

well if you were offended by my video then im sorry if you felt that was racist then your head would explode in our mumble cuz it gets a hell of alot worse then that. next vid where gonna all find white robes and hood and drive around with burning crosses.

YOU Too? HOLY CRAP~~~

"And this heartbeat mechanic isnt implemented yet and we dont know wether it will be successful" yes it is.

and if we seemed pissed that we were getting shot at it was because the guy shooting at us kept disconnecting and ghosting then logging back in to shoot us

You kill people unnarmed' date=' with high gear... then when someone fire at you, you re all like "OMG OMG WTF WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?"

[/quote']

well if you were offended by my video then im sorry if you felt that was racist then your head would explode in our mumble cuz it gets a hell of alot worse then that. next vid where gonna all find white robes and hood and drive around with burning crosses.

No, I din't feel offended really. It s just that I know some people could and honnestly, youtube doesn't like that.

What happens on mumble stays on mumble ;) but when you spread it on youtube, it s a different story. Just be carefull.