this is looking a lot more professional :) keep up the good work!

I like it. A LOT.

RECOMMENDATION: E-Mail, PM, Find, + Rep on the left bottom, Reply, Quote and Report on the right. It makes things look a wee bit nicer.

Much much better. The new LOGO is so, freaking, awesome. Its so well designed and must have been really hard to do. It reads clearly DAYZ but the letters are made with the environement, very well done and original, Im lovin it.

That being said, the new video is also very good. It give a good idea of the gameplay of DAYZ. Well done, once again.

Other than that, it is now a lot more pleasing on the eyes, with the butons especialy and the statistic board.

High five!

Now we just need to re-name the mod, so I don't have my friends laughing hysterically when I tell them that they should really be getting in on this 'Daisy' action and that 'Daisy' is the best multiplayer experience they could ever have and that I'm having the happiest time of my life 'Daisy'ing it up with my bros.

Seriously. Daisy?

:P

Looks significantly better. Good work there, leaves a better first impression for sure.

Now we just need to re-name the mod' date=' so I don't have my friends laughing hysterically when I tell them that they should really be getting in on this 'Daisy' action and that 'Daisy' is the best multiplayer experience they could ever have and that I'm having the happiest time of my life 'Daisy'ing it up with my bros.

Seriously. Daisy?[/quote']

You Americans make me laugh. It's pronounced "Zed" in most of the civilized world.

:D

TKJ

Looks fantastic and the performance has skyrocketed!!!!

Great redesign! However, please put back something in the header stating it's an alpha!

Just to show what i have on the forum.

02fc9d84-9c9d-423c-ad70-60758de7c360.jpg

I'm on Firefox 12, with Windows 7 64 Pro.

Just to show what i have on the forum.

02fc9d84-9c9d-423c-ad70-60758de7c360.jpg

I'm on Firefox 12' date=' with Windows 7 64 Pro.

[/quote']

Then don't use Firefox 12. Obviously, cross platform/cross browser is a goal - just don't think it's a rule or something to depend on.

I love the new look! Cannot access leaderboards personally, but I assume it's a known issue. I look forward to seeing it again soon!

Good job (and in only 9 hours? You're a BEAST!!! WOW!)

Well, don't know if you have done something, but the problem is gone.

Thanks again for the website and nice work.

Fits better to the theme of DayZ

Didn't ever want to bring it up before but the old design looked kinda stupid and not well made.

But I presume that was made as a placeholder for a better design.

No offence meant with this post.

Fits better to the theme of DayZ

Didn't ever want to bring it up before but the old design looked kinda stupid and not well made..

It was done in under an hour :)

Is it me or are the posts a little aligned to the left instead of being centered? And no border for the signatures?

Love the new logo and look. Though it seems to be giving an internal server error 500 right now.

The website is down. 500 internal server error

This SUCKS!

I FINALLY got the game to work after a night and some hours of troubleshooting, and the first game I connect to, my screen starts flashing I have an out of date version! And now the website is down again! Arggh.

I will be patient cause I know this game is blowing up and the Devs are probably swamped.

But still, I bet 6updater won't work either cause it won't have access to the servers? Unless 6updater backs up to its own server?