Tricky_Vic

Sweet baby Jesus.

Why dayz forums, why'd they have to come here?

maybe they think that people playing zombie games for hours on end need advise on how to meet "real" people?

i always thought that meeting people that handcuff you and shoot you in the head in games is enough for my taste, no need to meet those in RL xD

edit: though the handcuffing part can also go in a good direction

Edited by Zombo
  • Like 1

This is clearly getting out of the hands damn it.

• Like 1

maybe they think that people playing zombie games for hours on end need advise on how to meet "real" people?

i always thought that meeting people that handcuff you and shoot you in the head in games is enough for my taste, no need to meet those in RL xD

edit: though the handcuffing part can also go in a good direction

I prefer force feeding a rotten kiwi to random people I meet :) unfortunately police always KOS :( those noobbandits!

I prefer force feeding a rotten kiwi to random people I meet :) unfortunately police always KOS :( those noobbandits!

i once wanted to pick up a bottle of alcohol, but forgot i allready had all my slots full, so the standart action was "drink"...

facepalm followed by jumping off a cherno apartement followed shortly after, but it was kind of funny

• Like 1

This has gotten way out of control. I've bever seen other forums with this issue.

This has gotten way out of control. I've bever seen other forums with this issue.

DayZ forum is pretty popular compared to others I think, but daaamn if I would want to spam shit out of some forum, I would atleast try to write correctly and make this "ad" short and not to this kind of wordgrenade.

I don't understand of all things, why is it an Indian love guru?

Like wouldn't the target advertising for us be maybe gaming related things? Computer things? Maybe even Clorox bleach... But I for one don't look on any forum, especially one filled with psychopaths for love advice.

Someone out there is serious about his revenge..

or a complete idiot about where to post his astral love spam. 

• Like 4

Someone out there is serious about his revenge..

or a complete idiot about where to post his astral love spam. 

gif-anime-hater-gonna-hate-977373.gif

i think someone should  install a CAPCHA on this forum...

• Like 1