ClockworkOranges

LEAVE THE GAME AS IS.

What you guys have done here is bloody brilliant. The thrills of survival forcing you to be on your toes and keeping your finger on the trigger.

A lot of people have been suggesting a number of ways to make the games "Easier" on survivors.

DON'T DO IT

This is ARMA, keep the game as realistic as possible.

I don't care if Im shot and killed several times a night, chased around by a group of bandits. Its exhilarating, quite honestly the most fun I've ever had.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. The strong survive, the weak perish. etc.

There is nothing wrong with the game mechanics and match the mood perfectly. Please, don't change this to make it any easier. Its about time I've had a challenge.

The game is in ALPHA. It's not yet been fully realized what this game will be.

I do agree that this game is great as is, but it's not great for LONG. They will implement more, as they should. I still personally believe that the infection should spread to survivors in this game.

I personally hope I can start shitting extra bullets because there are a TON of zombies in 1.5.7 and I just don't have enough.

I personally hope I can start shitting extra bullets because there are a TON of zombies in 1.5.7 and I just don't have enough.

solution: avoid zombies and scavenge for silenced weapons.

solution: avoid zombies and scavenge for silenced weapons.

I look forward to seeing your tutorial video on how exactly to do that. Have you actually even tried 1.5.7 yet?

The new patch makes me feel like One Direction at a tween birthday party.

Jesus christ I love your posts.

new patch = don't let zombies see you - if you have to go into town get in and get out and keep your hands clean

I agree, this mod is brilliant, if it is to be made easier on survivors, the horror will become flat.

I have never felt this type of horror in a game, let alone a mp mod. This is a very interesting interpretation in a way to how one would behave if there was a real apocalypse; without the zombies of course.

I also love how dark it gets at night! and the color becomes monochromatic almost like a black and white film. The atmosphere of the world really sets up a desperate mood. Its very disturbing and very real imo.

You guys should watch this French movie called, Time of the Wolf directed by Michael Haneke. Its exactly this but without zombies and rifles. Of course, there is also 28 days later as a brilliant comparison when it comes to the mood.

Thank you for creating this mod!

This is ARMA' date=' keep the game as realistic as possible.[/quote']

It's not ARMA, it's DayZ.

It's a game about a zombie apocalypse. What part of that is realistic?

As for changes, tons of shit needs to be changed. For example: I get stuck in doorways constantly and have to walk backwards to get out.

Or, the ladder issue. I think 1.5.5 felt right in terms of gameplay, but there are plenty of fixes that need to be done + content added.

But no, I'm in favour of keeping the difficulty as it was in 1.5.5 in terms of zombie spawns etc, as long as the rest of it doesn't suffer.

I just crawl and loot everywhere to counter problems such as this haha.